post quiting lung pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouada

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
indiana
Ive been using ecigs for a few weeks now, and am very happy with them. The past couple days ive been experiencing pain in my lower lungs when i breath. Ive read this isn't uncommon when quitting, but havnt found anything that can help. Has anyone else here expirienced this, and do any of you have any tips on helping it pass?

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Go out for a nice long run, that will help clear out all the crap from your lungs from smoking. Or if you don't have much time go and do some step / bleacher sprints... You'll notice huge differences and it'll really speed up the whole process.

another tip woul be to go to the sauna and steam room. Long cold dips in the cold pool (if your place has them) or cold showers after.

Cold dips / baths / showers make your body send more blood to your internal organs (such as the LUNGS) so will really speed up the imrpoed fiunctioning in your lungs. When i used to smoke I'd alsways go to the sauna when my lungs felt like crap and after a few mins in the cold pool my lungs felt like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread