Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
OK finally here in the old city, had to vape all the way.
Thanks Jeff and Ludo for your support (waiting for some free-bees) :D.
This has nothing to do with religion on this board, infact you can smoke analogs up about 100 feet to the wall. Will post the travel vaping pic's soon.

ptjd-albums-israel-picture1003-janty-wailing-wall.jpg

Last edited:

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Parked's Review On Janty Stick Generic 801 Atomizers do Work !!

Hey guys and gals

I have had several e-mails from people and seen some threads posted saying that some Generic Atomizers Don't fit.

I just did this video showing that the Most popular units do

YouTube - Parked's Review Of The Janty Stick Generic Atomizer Fitment

RN4072 Works
DSE801 Works
Joye 304 Works

Some are tighter then others but you just need to give it a good push and a twist and it will drop right in.

I have not encountered a non fitment atomizer yet. Of course I didn't not try every model that is out there. But I did try the most popular ones :)

Hope this video helps

Thanks

parked

Last edited:

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
You've been rumbled, Parked! That's trick photography - show us the original with the blood flowing :mad:

scylla :-x

(But thank you for all the videos :) )

So, the "issue" is the lip of the Janty Stick tube and the generic's mating piece, which is slightly larger at the battery connector.

As you can see in the video, it does fit..and he used painted ones as well (non titanium). As they say in Mythbusters, "Guys, we gotta consider this one busted."

The atomizers do fit.

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
801 Atoms & The Stick They Do Fit!

The Reason Again Is The Plastic Mold Castings Are Not All The Same Or Came Out With Some Extra Plastic Around The Atom Canal Entrance.

Some Of The Atom Holes at The Entrance Are A Hair Smaller Or Have Some Burrs Like In My Janty Stick. Again All The 801 Style Atoms Will & Do Fit The Janty Stick. I Would Say If You Can't Get Your Atom In Your Stick Or having Troubles See The Other Post As Well In The Janty Thread, U Will Find Your Answer or Fix.

Parked Thanks For Video For Those Who Don't Believe.

My JS Vapes Like A Champ!

~Keep Vapin~!

Last edited:

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I can get my generic's lip in quite easily, but then it sticks because the barrel is wider :confused: There is no sticking at that point with the original Janty, it's only the final screw-in that's the problem there.

scylla

Their May Be Just A Plastic Bur In Their. Look At It Under A Light, U Should Be Able To See If It Is A Bur and / or Be Able To Scrape it Out. Look At The Pics.

Hope That Helps. :D

2394d1243793238-dont-drop-your-stick-atonentrance1_0057.jpg

2396d1243793304-dont-drop-your-stick-atomend1_0078.jpg

2397d1243793555-dont-drop-your-stick-openwbatt_0094.jpg

My JS Vapes Like A Champ!

Last edited:

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Wow (((Meister))), I've saved your pics in a specially created new folder "JS Innards" :D I promise I won't make money out of them ;)

Thanks very much, off I go to get my LED torch.

No visible burrs, and I stuck my baby finger ("pinkie" to you) in about a centimeter and twisted the Stick on it and there's nothing untoward to be felt. I can feel that the inside of the canal (thanks for that word, Meister, I couldn't think what to call it) is quite smooth but it's not round, it's a rounded-off squarish shape.

scylla :)

Last edited:

NightFlyer

Feb 8, 2009
Memphis TN
Wow (((Meister))), I've saved your pics in a specially created new folder "JS Innards" :D I promise I won't make money out of them ;)

Thanks very much, off I go to get my LED torch.

No visible burrs, and I stuck my baby finger ("pinkie" to you) in about a centimeter and twisted the Stick on it and there's nothing untoward to be felt. I can feel that the inside of the canal (thanks for that word, Meister, I couldn't think what to call it) is quite smooth but it's not round, it's a rounded-off squarish shape.

scylla :)

It may be time for a visit to the old gyno......8-o

Last edited:

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
OK. Watched the video. Noticed the absence of blood. Decided to try my brand new Janty Kissbox Classic (Silver or Titanium..whatever) Shiney and Smooth. Same result as the Black one that came with the Stick.
Pushed in firmly ok, clicks when it reaches the thread at the bottom then when i start to screw it just goes round and round and round and will NOT SCREW TIGHT.
Pressed the switch, blue light on, puff on it and............. A mouthful of Strawberry Liquid, Which btw, tastes nothing like Strawberry's.
Then took it out and put in a Silver RN-4072. This also went in ok (they get easier to push into the "Canal" the more times you do it) and this time when i started to screw it gripped and i was able to screw it right in so that it was as tight as on a normal battery. Pressed the Switch, blue light ok, took a puff and......................Another ****ing mouthful of Liquid.
All three of my Atomisers work fine on my Janty Manual Passthrough.
This Stick is Dead. It has shuffled off this mortal coil. This is an Ex Janty Stick. :mad:

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Probably operator error.............

Elendil, I originally did a huge post in response to your (great) Stick review, but I was nervous about being ridiculed so I wiped it. I do think that the Stick was designed by men for men - I never imagined I'd ever wish for a man's hands (if you know what I mean :oops: )

scylla

mikalares

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Kentucky USA
Elendil, I originally did a huge post in response to your (great) Stick review, but I was nervous about being ridiculed so I wiped it. I do think that the Stick was designed by men for men - I never imagined I'd ever wish for a man's hands (if you know what I mean :oops: )

scylla

It could just be a lemon too? Just because the design is awesome, doesn't mean there won't be bad ones in the bunch like there's bad ones in all the bunches of these devices. That's what Janty's warranty is for, yes? I'd talk to JantyMod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread