Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Mine needed some further work, but I have it up and running. The tank I have is for xl and so I added a Clearo tube to the outside of the 306 sleeve and punched through both. No worries about cracking-I have yet to have one do that on me, fingers crossed.

Found smaller tubetank-Woot Woot! Click to enlarge

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com

Thanks for sharing!
smilie_girl_088.gif

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Emonty, yes, you can use any 306 but the bottom inside O-Ring will need to be smaller to grip and seal the Cart of the 306 or it will leak. I'm sure all the modders out there are going to go right after this and will be putting out the 306 & i06 Atty tanks very soon. This works and works very well, I would like to see a nice Delrin 306 sleeve for this Mod I came up with, like maybe Cherryvapes could make them long so we could cut them to size and in all different colors. Maybe one of the ECF Suppliers could have these made cheaply so we could all have a nice looking color inside of our tank instead of the stock orange looking carts or black that 306's come with.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I have taken an 801 whistle tip mouth piece and shoved it over the top of the 306 sleeve on mine. I also started noticing a bit of leaking and figured it out. I did not have the 306 sleeve down in the rubber grommet. Everything is tight-no leaks and I get a whistle tip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread