E-cigar atomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
I've just changed my e-cigar body (after two-odd months it's seriously flagging and I don't manage to get a good drag on it even though I've tried cleaning it repeatedly. Shame really, but good going).

The new body which I've ordered ages ago seems to have a hair-trigger switch. It comes on spontaneously—just lying on my desk—and the slightest tap with a bent safety pin in the hole activates it so I think that's where the problem lies.

I've tried to fix it with bits of cardboard (doesn't work) and it occurs to me that this could be a potential fire hazard if I put down the egar without dis-engaging the battery.

Has anyone experienced this? I'm now nervous about carrying the thing around with me, even with another body.8-o

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Denni,

We used to carry the e-cigar but found that most analog cigar smokers chew on cigars and didn't cozy up to the e-cigar (or e-pipe) like cigarette smokers did. Since they all carry the same vapor (just much more of it) the 302 met the same user vapor requirements as the e-cigar and more suppliers carry pen styles.

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but if e-cigars aren't evolving as a mainstream product, the 302 may be a fallback for you.

klum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Northern California
I've just changed my e-cigar body (after two-odd months it's seriously flagging and I don't manage to get a good drag on it even though I've tried cleaning it repeatedly. Shame really, but good going).

The new body which I've ordered ages ago seems to have a hair-trigger switch. It comes on spontaneously—just lying on my desk—and the slightest tap with a bent safety pin in the hole activates it so I think that's where the problem lies.

I've tried to fix it with bits of cardboard (doesn't work) and it occurs to me that this could be a potential fire hazard if I put down the egar without dis-engaging the battery.

Has anyone experienced this? I'm now nervous about carrying the thing around with me, even with another body.8-o

Could be this old problem.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/17106-why-cigars-go-supernova-pics.html

kevin

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
Hi Denni

Sorry to hear you are having issues there. Drop us an email at sales@e-cigs.co.uk and we'll get you up and running again in no time.

Hope this helps?
Smokester!

Thanks Simon, this is exceptional service since the thing is no longer covered by guarantee (it was my reserve back-up ;))

This could well be from a batch which had problems.

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
Denni,

We used to carry the e-cigar but found that most analog cigar smokers chew on cigars and didn't cozy up to the e-cigar (or e-pipe) like cigarette smokers did. Since they all carry the same vapor (just much more of it) the 302 met the same user vapor requirements as the e-cigar and more suppliers carry pen styles.

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but if e-cigars aren't evolving as a mainstream product, the 302 may be a fallback for you.

What is the 302? I'm not having a great deal of luck with the penstyle atomisers (even with a pass-through, although that just about works) and the batteries are complete junk. The minis perform actually better for their size (i.e. not enough) but the tiny, fiddly cartridges put me off buyng an SD or GG or Prodigy for now.

That and the price, of course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread