Status
Not open for further replies.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
i like the Vermillion River premium line...Maplewood, Vanilla, Applewood...i used to like Boba's but not any more...i like maple type stuff i guess...but not so sweet...mixed with a tobacco taste or vanilla...or just soemthign to take the bite out...i dunno..

I almost ordered some nhaler juice to try, but I'm swimming in juice already and I've spent too much on vaping lately - anyone tried any they can recommend?

rustybikes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Concord, NC
The Dekang RY4 is my daily vape, and I recommend/love it. One of the things I love about it is how flexible it is at varying heat levels. On my Darwin, I can run it at 6.4watts and its sweetness is pronounced more than the tobacco tones. I can run it all the way up to 11.5watts (without burning) and the sweetness steps nicely into the background; much more tobacco flavour expressed at that heat-level.

:2c:

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
The Dekang RY4 is my daily vape, and I recommend/love it. One of the things I love about it is how flexible it is at varying heat levels. On my Darwin, I can run it at 6.4watts and its sweetness is pronounced more than the tobacco tones. I can run it all the way up to 11.5watts (without burning) and the sweetness steps nicely into the background; much more tobacco flavour expressed at that heat-level.

:2c:
I have found many juices change with heat. In my milkshakes (DIY) the fruit flavors come out more at lower watts and the vanillas come out more at higher watts. When I vaped various tobacco menthols, I found the menthols came out more at higher watts and the bacco more at lower watts (nice blend in the middle).

In my experiments, tobaccos and PG seemed to hold up better to higher heats (VG seems to have a lower burning threshold). I also find fruits don't like the higher heat levels quite as much. But, I know plenty of vapers who enjoy fruit vapes at higher watts. As will ALL in vaping, it is ALL subjective to personal taste and preference.

I just encourage everyone to experiment. Of course that is a bit easier with Darwin (thumbwheel) than kick but in top-loading devices, adjusting kick is easy too (can just leave kick in device, remove top-cap and adjust). I tend to dedicate devices to juices and will have a few kicks - each set to a juice. But, more often than not, I vape the 8.5 watts (2.8Ω cartos and 3Ω attys) range fairly consistently.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
See what you did there? I understand...FYI , the people that were on the notification list who missed the sale and sent civil emails were afforded the chance to buy the ones that I had in reserve. I kept them in reserve because I realized that some had waited for several weeks and might not get the email (sent at aprox. 11 am) and be able to respond ny 4pm the same day...Considering they took the time to send the request for notification as directed, I didnt think it would be fair to make them wait or purchase elsewhere....Thanks everyone for being so patient mature (in most cases) and I assure you I will do my best to get more for all those who are interested/.
Drew

Ha great practice. I knew I should have send my relpy sooner. Just out of curiosity do you happen to have any idea when you might be getting more?

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
i like the Vermillion River premium line...Maplewood, Vanilla, Applewood...i used to like Boba's but not any more...i like maple type stuff i guess...but not so sweet...mixed with a tobacco taste or vanilla...or just soemthign to take the bite out...i dunno..

I see that you have tried Bobas but have you tried Gorilla Juice? I vape cola every once in a while and it has the spicy bite that you are probably referring to. Most of the time I vape GJ though and it is refreshing... Not too sweet and not too much like tobacco.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I have found many juices change with heat. In my milkshakes (DIY) the fruit flavors come out more at lower watts and the vanillas come out more at higher watts. When I vaped various tobacco menthols, I found the menthols came out more at higher watts and the bacco more at lower watts (nice blend in the middle).

In my experiments, tobaccos and PG seemed to hold up better to higher heats (VG seems to have a lower burning threshold). I also find fruits don't like the higher heat levels quite as much. But, I know plenty of vapers who enjoy fruit vapes at higher watts. As will ALL in vaping, it is ALL subjective to personal taste and preference.

I just encourage everyone to experiment. Of course that is a bit easier with Darwin (thumbwheel) than kick but in top-loading devices, adjusting kick is easy too (can just leave kick in device, remove top-cap and adjust). I tend to dedicate devices to juices and will have a few kicks - each set to a juice. But, more often than not, I vape the 8.5 watts (2.8Ω cartos and 3Ω attys) range fairly consistently.

I think the Darwin is a perfect kick accessory - Find the right wattage on your Darwin for a particular juice and then dial it in on the kick and go.

Let's see an add a Darwin to your kick option during checkout -

"add a Darwin? (+ $240.00)"

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
I think the Darwin is a perfect kick accessory - Find the right wattage on your Darwin for a particular juice and then dial it in on the kick and go.

Not sure if you are being serious or facetious but those who also have Darwins can certain do exactly that.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami

That last part was hilarious :lol:

Not sure if you are being serious or facetious but those who also have Darwins can certain do exactly that.

Yes, in all seriousness, I plan on using mine to help with that as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread