about to place first order! some suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hello all. I've been vaping for about 3 months now, I've got two kGo's and one eGo, and I primarily drip. Well, I've been buying juices here and there but have never really found any that I REALLY liked. Most of these juices are fairly cheap, and I've got about 30 bottles sitting around, half of which I don't really care for. I'm a menthol smoker, so I am more drawn to minty flavors, but I'm not sure yet if I like fruit, coffee, or dessert flavors more at this point. SO... with my order, I thought I'd try a little bit of everything. Most juices I've gotten just don't taste like how I expect (or want) them to, but with all the raving reviews for Mrs. T's Bakery, I thought I might as well splurge on some juices and see if I can finally find my all day vape!

So here's my order so far:

Strawberry Shortcake
Snickerdoodle
Banana's Foster Coffee w/ Cream
Orange Dreamsicle
Blueberry Pancakes
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Marshmallow Menthol
Mrs. T's Sweetener

I'm thinking of adding maybe 2-3 more, or swapping some out since I don't want to spend a fortune. Having a hard time deciding on blueberry muffin, shake, or pancake. Also not sure about marshmallow menthol (anyone got an opinion on this one?) and the raspberry cheesecake.

I've had some fruit flavors from other vendors before and they seem okay but none of them really blew my mind. Haven't really tried many dessert flavors, except the Twinkie from ECBlends, and that one actually grew on me but still nothing that wowed me. I'd also like a good chocolate flavor, I couldn't decide between peppermint white chocolate or hot chocolate, but I figure if I get the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, that one has white chocolate so I can try both.

Any suggestions? Thanks all... look forward to trying all these out, my mouth drools everytime I scroll through the pages of flavors on the site. Soooo many to choose from, I can't get them all and I can't make up my mind! I picked most of these flavors based off what people said they liked in the top flavors post.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
First of all welcome to Ms Ts Bakery! That is a really good order you picked out so far. Blueberry muffin is one of Ts top sellers but blueberry pancakes is what I hear everyone bragging about so you cant go wrong with either. I have smoothie. Its light, creamy and delicious. There is a girl on here that only vapes marshmallow menthol. She was so excited about it that I wanted to try it..... and I'm not a menthol person. =)
Raspberry cheesecake is really good and one of Ms Ts personal favorites. I recommend hot chocolate or peppermint hot chocolate. Both are really good. My last suggestion would be sugar cookies. =)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Welp I can help a little here too LMAOOOO

You said you liked Menthol so please don't forget the Frozen Ice Creams they all have a bit of menthol in them.

The white chocolate raspberry cheesecake is on my top 10 list so try that one.

I just made Gourmet Chocolate! TO ME this one is the best chocolate flavor I ever made! So that's another!

As far as fruit goes you may want to give Loganberry a try this one is another on my top 10 list. I also love my Apple Goofy Rancher and Berry.

The White Choc Peppermint is awesome too! I really love all my white choco type flavors. I have in the testing area White Chocolate Snickerdoodle. I am really likin that one!

The Marshmallow Menthol is a very good one too. This one is menthol with marshmallow and together with some other things makes it sorta sweet but not overpowering. You get a variety of minty type flavors in this too.

I hope this helps
Welcome To The Family!!
Smooches
Ms T

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
its really hard to go wrong with anything you decide to pick. the hardest part is what to put on your order. soon you will find your go to juice for everyday and then it gets harder,lol. you know you have to have at least a couple of big bottles of that then its like ok....what else to try. myself i always am on the shortcake first and foremost

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Thanks all. I'd really love to try ALL of these flavors, but I can't go overboard LOL, or I won't have money left for hardware to try the juices out with. Does anyone use their juices on a Stardust? I know Mrs. T is iffy about these clearomizer things, but I've been using these asides from dripping since I don't feel like messing with refills all the time. Is the PG/VG mix too thick for these or should it be ok? I have a friend who pretty much tries to steal drags off of my e-cig everytime we hang out, so I convinced her to get a kit. She's gonna come over when I get all my juices and we're gonna have a vape-buffet. I'll prob give her some of my older juices but I know she's going to go nuts over Mrs. T's juices. But she can't have those... MINE ALL MINE!! I'll let her use them while she's here though :D

terex

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
Kickin' Peppermint needs to get more love.

I was a very, very casual analog smoker. I'm talking maybe 2-3 cigs a month, unless I was drinking. I only smoked menthols. I love mints, and I also love cinammon. If I was going to recommend just one flavor to you, it would be Kickin' Peppermint. The "kick" is a bit of cinammon, with a peppermint explosion in your mouth. This is the flavor (along with Red Hot Cinammon Candy) that made me put analogs down for good.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Just placed my order! I ordered what my original list was, but lemon meringue pie, gourmet chocolate, loganberry, pina colada, coconut, sugar cookie, and vanilla custard are some flavors I'm interested in trying next time. Whenever that will be... :vapor:

I have cinnamon apple pie from Hoosier right now (the only cinnamon flavor I have), and I didn't like it right out of the package but it's steeped for a week and tastes a lot better. Still, I do not like a very strong/robust cinnamon flavor. I hope the snickerdoodle's cinnamon isn't too strong. I do like a very minty menthol. I'm not sure how I feel about fruit flavors, the few that I've tried were meh. And in real life, I am not a big sweets/dessert kind of person, I often find that are too sweet and filling, but I may feel differently about dessert vapes. I figure there's no way I can't dislike them right?

I've had a few coffee flavors as well and they didn't impress me. It's most likely the juice itself (rather than my taste buds) but I'm willing to give all of those flavors another try. I'm really excited about the strawberry shortcake and peppermint hot chocolate!

Hope I see a green tea ice cream one of these days :D

Do you guys drip these juices or have them filled in a carto/tank of some sort?

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
sounds like a great order with a great wishlist too.
i personally use a reo so i just fill my bottle up..3ml on my 18490 woodvil and 6ml on my vv reo woodvil. its theeasiest and best way for me. i use an hh 357 atty but you can use cartos too and they are easier to fill with a reo... just give the bottle a small squeeze and draw on the tip and carto is loaded then vape away. i like the pure flavor of a good atty over a carto. my wife uses cartos on her reo but ive never used one on a reo myself...attys only for me.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Can anyone tell me if the Orange Dreamsicle has that cooling effect like the frozen ice cream? If not, I am almost considering seeing if I can swap Tangerine Mint for it, since I only got like one minty/menthol flavor and menthol is my thing. Also, do the bakery flavors that include ice cream have a bit of that cooling/menthol effect?

Last edited:

terex

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
Can anyone tell me if the Orange Dreamsicle has that cooling effect like the frozen ice cream? If not, I am almost considering seeing if I can swap Tangerine Mint for it, since I only got like one minty/menthol flavor and menthol is my thing. Also, do the bakery flavors that include ice cream have a bit of that cooling/menthol effect?

I just received my order of Orange Dreamsicle today, and I have vaped a couple ml already. It does NOT have a cooling/menthol taste to it. Very mellow, creamy orange flavor. Honestly, the name sums it up perfectly. I can't speak on the bakery items, as I have not tried them yet.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Can anyone recommend their favorite mint/menthol flavor juice? I've already got some fruitty/dessert, creamy, and coffee/chocolatey flavors, now I just need another minty or menthol juice. I'm trying to decide between one of the frozen ice cream flavors (is the peppermint one really minty?), the Tangermint, or Mint chocolate chip (is that too similar to Peppermint hot chocolate?). I assume she's probably busy with her previous orders, hopefully that will give me enough time to see if I can swap something out.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX

The bakery's with ice cream on the side is not menthol either. I have mint chocolate chip cappuccino and I really like it. And the frozen ice creams, chocolate chip was pretty good...

I'm sure you may have seen it by now but if you click on plain "menthol" in her menu, there is a comment bar where you add any flavor you want. So if there is a flavor you love that isn't listed in the frozen ice cream section you can add it there. Example, butterscotch menthol, watermelon menthol or even chocolate dipped strawberry menthol.

I could go on and on but then I'll sound like Bubba in Forrest Gump naming off all the different types of shrimp.

Last edited:

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Well, menthol is just any flavor + really mentholly, but the frozen ice cream is flavor + creamy + menthol, right? I don't see any way to add ice cream flavors but I do see the menthol's options. I'm leaning towards Blackberry frozen ice cream but Mango menthol or strawberry lemonade menthol sound kinda good... although, I wouldn't mind some creaminess with it either.

I would absolutely recommend Strawberry and/or Strawberry bubblegum. I think it's a really unique flavor of Tammy's (Ms.T). Strawberry is the flavor I order first from any distributor, and I only buy Ms.Ts juice now. I am all about the strawberry bubble gum, it's amazing. I end up vaping alot more just because of how good the flavor is. Definitely give it a shot, you'll be suprised at how they're isn't really an after taste of VG or PG, it's just perfect. I've been a great customer to her, and she has been a great distributor to me. She's a great, all around genuine person. Those people are hard to find! Go for the strawberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread