Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Hello everyone,
We wanted to make a section where users can upload a picture of you using your provape-1 or provari. We have seen all the great photos of your mods, and we would like to see the PV's in action with the user.
We would like to be able to use some of the users photos for our website and Facebook page.

This is an opportunity for us to match up everyone's profile with faces and to be creative and have some fun! :D

Ken

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Ill start it off.Sorry for the ugly guy in the pic :) and no im not a redhead ,its just the light off my hair.

me6.jpg

me4.jpg

Reactions: nocigsnomore

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Thank You! The end caps are Big Daddy's.He used to have colors but they started to flake and the color would come off so he quit selling them. Mine are fine.Never did flake.
That one in the middle (Lavatank?) looks sweet! I really want one with a blue marble effect on the endcaps/DT like that.

Also, where did you get the blue metal endcaps on the leftmost one?

Thanks!

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
Ah, thanks. I just got a few Bedazzle tanks and she is coming out with colored metal endcaps soon (I'm assuming anodized). Hopefully there won't be any flaking with those, as I'm hoping to get some blue ones.

And, since I said "bedazzle tanks", I have to clarify: Music themed ones, not butterflies LOL :D

Pics will be posted once I can get them completed and sitting on top my 'vari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread