Provape user photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
Sofia V2 by Leo has arrived and found her place in long forgotten beautiful Varadero karto-tank by Kir Fanis. It looks awesome on 2.5 mini.

View attachment 638757

And one picture of my collection. I don't have big stock like some other vapers but I believe that everything here is very reliable and high quality. This is all I have.

View attachment 638759
Classy collection :) No need for more than that. The only things of mine that gets used is the Procyon and the Radius with 2 Atmizoo Keras Giga's. Everything else is redundant.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Sofia V2 by Leo has arrived and found her place in long forgotten beautiful Varadero karto-tank by Kir Fanis. It looks awesome on 2.5 mini.

View attachment 638757

And one picture of my collection. I don't have big stock like some other vapers but I believe that everything here is very reliable and high quality. This is all I have.

View attachment 638759
A Beautiful Lifetimes Worth of ProVari...

Congrats!!!

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I had to put GG Proteus in this great company as it's only mod beside Provaris that I tried and kept. I love it 100% equal as my Provaris and it's little beast. I recommend it to everyone who would like to have smaller mod.

Classy collection :) No need for more than that. The only things of mine that gets used is the Procyon and the Radius with 2 Atmizoo Keras Giga's. Everything else is redundant.

Thank you. I know that there's no need for anything else but I am seriously thinking of taking Radius and Kabuki tank (and rebuildable part as I love my coils and don't like replaceables) and then it would finally be it. Hopefully. :blush:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thank you. I know that there's no need for anything else but I am seriously thinking of taking Radius and Kabuki tank (and rebuildable part as I love my coils and don't like replaceables) and then it would finally be it. Hopefully. :blush:
Better a KayFun Mini V3...

IMO

Reactions: CDATundra

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I never liked any Kayfun except 2.1 Mini from the picture. I tried them all (except 5 for which a lot people say it's not good M2L atty) and only one I loved and kept is that 2.1 Mini. Maybe I'll take Calix V3 instead Kabuki, I am still thinking what would be better.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
I never liked any Kayfun except 2.1 Mini from the picture. I tried them all (except 5 for which a lot people say it's not good M2L atty) and only one I loved and kept is that 2.1 Mini. Maybe I'll take Calix V3 instead Kabuki, I am still thinking what would be better.

My Calix v2 has taken top spot from my kayfuns. I find it a bit easier to build and better juice flow control since it doesn't have to draw juice up to the wick. I still love my kayfuns but my ADV is now in my Calix.

I also have a kabuki I use almost daily. The drop in convenience does have its place and it's a great vape.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Hubby made this for me after I showed him a pic from one of the threads. I did the sanding and finishing. I just love it!!
0f62237ccb974366276c85287ad6d738.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hubby made this for me after I showed him a pic from one of the threads. I did the sanding and finishing. I just love it!!
0f62237ccb974366276c85287ad6d738.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's lovely !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread