Status
Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Still receiving ECF post alerts from Tapa, but they won't load.
Very confusing

I've noticed since the grand reopening that new stuff shows itself, little by little.. maybe everything is still propagating or whatever and will work with tapatalk within a day or two?

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
@solace.discord Definitely let me know how it works out for you. I find I enjoy kicking back with my feet elevated with with my phones or tablet. Don't always want to be on the laptop.

yeah.. my computer is in the basement.. I have a laptop in the kitchen, but.. I like zoning out, flipping through, etc whilst my bum is firmly planted in my couch.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
The one thing I don't like about this new software is every time you post it adds that thread to your " watched" threads. I'm a grownup...I can add watch this thread on my own! I don't need software to do it for me!!

Rant over...lol
you can change that in your Notifications preferences..

using Chrome on mah phone now.. not too bad at all!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
The one thing I don't like about this new software is every time you post it adds that thread to your " watched" threads. I'm a grownup...I can add watch this thread on my own! I don't need software to do it for me!!

Rant over...lol
@LynnNC the old software did that too. Anything you posted in became a subscribed thread. I miss the ease of getting to threads through the subscribed tab.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Good to see you posting Lex...:)
Time is a luxury for me but that's part of life. Things are sloooooooooowly working their way back to normal.
During ECF's down time I found a B&M vape lounge & have been having a ball!

Nic'g out on some GCD ~ 22ga kanthal ~ 5 wraps ~ 0.1ohm....... Have NEVER gone this low in build before. If anyone had told me GCD could taste even more decadent I would'nt have believe them.

2/18650 Parallel

20150425_025712_20150425_025747_zpsnwfzmfcl.jpg

2/18650 Series

This one is also devine but no NT in it. I'm still trying to get my build just right without melting my face off

20150423_104911_20150425_030802_zpsn8hfjcer.jpg

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Those are some hot (in more ways than one) mods you have there ScandaLex! Parallel and Serial, dang that's some kickin power you got there! :vapor::thumbs::toast:

Time is a luxury for me but that's part of life. Things are sloooooooooowly working their way back to normal.
During ECF's down time I found a B&M vape lounge & have been having a ball!

Nic'g out on some GCD ~ 22ga kanthal ~ 5 wraps ~ 0.1ohm....... Have NEVER gone this low in build before. If anyone had told me GCD could taste even more decadent I would'nt have believe them.

2/18650 Parallel

20150425_025712_20150425_025747_zpsnwfzmfcl.jpg

2/18650 Series

This one is also devine but no NT in it. I'm still trying to get my build just right without melting my face off

20150423_104911_20150425_030802_zpsn8hfjcer.jpg

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I've noticed since the grand reopening that new stuff shows itself, little by little.. maybe everything is still propagating or whatever and will work with tapatalk within a day or two?
Hope so!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Dropping by again :D
Just reminding ya...if ya get confused or something's broken, you can go to the Site Feedback Forum, or the Xen Foro Tips link below in my siggie. :)

Also, Tapatalk is an issue we're aware of, and many things are still being worked on in the background. Give things a couple of days, and hopefully all will be worked out. :cool:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Those are some hot (in more ways than one) mods you have there ScandaLex! Parallel and Serial, dang that's some kickin power you got there! :vapor::thumbs::toast:
@gopher_byrd Thank you!!!

I bought the series first thinking *I got this* UNTIL I felt my eyebrows damn near sizzle off!
Went back the next day with my head tucked between my ... cause I wimped out & got the parallel.

While at the vape shop the owner (who couldn't stop laughing) said just build your coils higher. :/doh

So now the series is 0.7 & the parallel is 0.1ohm & I'm happy!

I can officially say hi my name is........& I'm a [HASHTAG]#CloudChaser[/HASHTAG]! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread