Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
Have you read Sean or Baly's reviews. Pure poetry and I do not say that cause they are extolling the many virtues of NT juice. I believe Baly's palate is amazing and his description of aroma, taste etc. is really poetic. Sean is very discerning as well and has a wonderful gift when it comes to writing. So yeah, one needs to consider the source of that. Not trying to be snarky, just sayin....
Glow, thanks for reminding me to go read them, as I love the way both Sean and Baly write! Silly me for not reading em, DUH

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
Hey, thanks for stopping in. The folks here in ECF (and elsewhere) are rabid - nothing short of zealots. I've never met a more loyal or passionate group of people in the vape world... REO, and Provari being the possible exceptions. Ahlusion might be a close comparison in the eLiquid world.

I don't know if CLS and or CB are "the best." Again, taste is subjective. I'm not butthurt about not being included... I'm not sure I would have known to proactively contact a blogger I've never met. No expectation that the whole field of custard should be included, but I figured I would be since I sell more custard than most 9 out of 11 of those vendors combined. I was surprised is all - anyone who googles Custard eLiquid is staring directly at Nicoticket - it's hard to miss me. ;)

No worries - just don't be surprised if the crowd grabs the torches and the pitchforks - people who vape NT regularly aren't customers, they are family... I'll pick on my little sister all I want, but if anyone else lays a hand on her I will junk punch them. :)

LMAO off junk punch

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Not entirely true. At the time I started it I had never been on this thread and never tried a NT juice. I was in a battle with someone from another thread about my rules. Minutes before this battle I had gone to several different threads posting that the awards were taking place, not just here but all the vendors I felt had a chance. Also several I didn't. I, honest to God, tried to make this as fair as humanly possible. I can say there was no "skewing" on my front. The juice and company that were best won. I just so happened to remain here because of the people. There is a very diverse mix of folks here and each is great. I now only bounce between here and my posse. I tried to leave here to help out someone with a question and I quickly learned that there are to many asshats out there.

I really liked this post, so I hit my like button 10 times, but only one showed up!:p

So here are 10 thumbs up, Dan. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
(Actual count is 20 thumbs up. :laugh:)

And good night new found friends....I cannot wait to share my new juice experiences when they get here. I would have thought a Superman/Clark Kent vendor would have just flown it to me. Maybe that will come with my 2nd order. :facepalm:

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
I really liked this post, so I hit my like button 10 times, but only one showed up!:p

So here are 10 thumbs up, Dan. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
(Actual count is 20 thumbs up. :laugh:)

And good night new found friends....I cannot wait to share my new juice experiences when they get here. I would have thought a Superman/Clark Kent vendor would have just flown it to me. Maybe that will come with my 2nd order. :facepalm:
Nite Glam :)

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Saw this on FB and had to post here for all the boo boo bus heroes!

snowman paramedic.jpg

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Here's my thing. You knocked the poll. I'm not a custard guy, heck I never even tried Kents. I'm just a vaper that was trying to do the community a favor. I found that the winners of the poll were always solid juice. I'm not a fan of Bobas so I can assume we have VERY different palettes. I do however like the majority of the other winners. DaBucs and myself worked our asses off to put this all together. All the while, I had a faimly member who we weren't sure if he would survive... and to be honest were still not sure. There are new "complications" weekly. I tried to get it done on a day we weren't driving to go visit. I had spent a huge amount of time going through and tallying votes.. checking the companies spelling... ect. At the very end when all was finished I tried to post the results. I couldn't. I set up picture hosting. It didn't let me saying some error message... to say I was frustrated was an understatement. Than to go and see how you went and were talking bad about our work... maybe you needed to hear my side to understand.

I have not told you.....but I love the polls threads. I read them all and am always grateful for the wealth of information.

So.....THANK YOU!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Glow, thanks for reminding me to go read them, as I love the way both Sean and Baly write! Silly me for not reading em, DUH

I think it was Flavored who asked for links to them...I know someone did! My memory is ... oh look! Squirrel! Can you post links to them for whoever wants to read them (and for all of us who might have forgotten them)??? If not, maybe CP can. She is the whiz on the 'puter. One of them anyway!

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
Have you read Sean or Baly's reviews. Pure poetry and I do not say that cause they are extolling the many virtues of NT juice. I believe Baly's palate is amazing and his description of aroma, taste etc. is really poetic. Sean is very discerning as well and has a wonderful gift when it comes to writing. So yeah, one needs to consider the source of that. Not trying to be snarky, just sayin....

Where are these reviews of which you speak? My usual google-fu does nothing.

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
I think it was Flavored who asked for links to them...I know someone did! My memory is ... oh look! Squirrel! Can you post links to them for whoever wants to read them (and for all of us who might have forgotten them)??? If not, maybe CP can. She is the whiz on the 'puter. One of them anyway!
Aren't we talking about reviews on NT, or on All The Juices?
ETA. Thanks Dan :)

Last edited:

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
Just so we're clear... I actually have no problems at all with Nicoticket or any of you guys. In fact, I actually really respect the fact that you are loyal enough to the product and company to spend time in this thread, and get defensive if someone says something negative about it.

In this particular case, I wrote a post comparing various custards, and didn't mention a word about Nicoticket - positive or negative. Kent took it upon himself to leave a comment declaring his custard the best based on an unofficial poll in which to my knowledge their custard won with 50 total votes. Up until that point, I hadn't really thought twice about the Best of ECF Poll, but since Kent brought it up, I felt compelled to share my opinion. Which is just that, my opinion. For obvious reasons, I wouldn't expect anyone reading this to agree, but that's ok. My point is, had Kent not said anything, I probably would have not thought twice about the Best of ECF poll.

Nicoticket's Custard may well be the best custard out there. I don't know because I have not tried it. Almost every eliquid company has a custard flavor, and I only compared 11 of them so far. That is a pretty small drop in the bucket. Had they reached out to me and asked to be included, they would have been. I'm not looking for any free handouts, and I pay for almost every juice I review out of pocket. That said, there are a lot of juices on my list to buy, and this particular one is not a priority for me at this time, although I have to admit my curiosity has been piqued. Chances are, I probably will pick some up in the future to evaluate, and I already fully intend to do another custard battle as there are some really obvious ones that were not included the fist time around. Bottom line - don't get upset that you weren't included if you didn't make any effort to get yourself included. If it's on me to do it on my own dime, then you have to wait just like everyone else until I feel like it. There are a lot more vapers out there interested in custard flavors than the 50 who voted for Nicoticket, and I am more interested in catering to a broad range of people who aren't sure what to buy rather than a small group of people who already have made their decision.

And most importantly please note that I will approve and reply to every comment left on my site, so if you intend to stop by and say something positive or negative, you are more than welcome to, but please expect that I will likely have my own opinion as well.

Pffftt - Philistines. . .:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread