Virtual Nicoticket Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
This thread's purpose is stated below these two posts I pulled from the what are you vaping now thread because I joined into the derailment of the thread so moved mine and the one quoting mine. I left the rest but lets keep that thread clean and do any vape meet plans here, and talk about Freddy Krueger or whatever...

And as everyone knows I'm still vaping GCD because that's what I do but hitting Atlanta here and there because man, vaping that juice just amps the cinnamon in my GCD like WHOA!!!

Sounds like a plan!
She loves horror. Has a huuuuuuge crush on Freddy Krueger. Just doesn't like musicals at all.

A good friend of mine has a daughter who carried a Freddy Kueger doll around with her like a teddy bear. Lily even got to meet Robert Englund and she and he had a great time and she made him kiss her Freddy doll. It was seriously adorable!! :wub:

Here is the picture where Lily picked her nose and Robert joined in. :laugh:

Last edited:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
A good friend of mine has a daughter who carried a Freddy Kueger doll around with her like a teddy bear. Lily even got to meet Robert Englund and she and he had a great time and she made him kiss her Freddy doll. It was seriously adorable!! :wub:

Here is the picture where Lily picked her nose and Robert joined in. :laugh:

OMG! That is adorable!!! Once in a lifetime moment captured by a picture. Awesome.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Alright, so, mini vape meet planning for Spring. So far, tpriest, dani, myself, and ItTechy. I know, dani, that you will be just traveling through. ItTechy and myself will probably need to coordinate around work travels/on call rotations. Might be easier on all of us if we can decide a day in advance.

Dani is about 5 hours from you tpriest, and so is ItTechy. Incidentally, it is actually less miles if we met in Louisville.

Last edited:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
OMG!!, I'd LOVE to meet some fellow NT Family members!!! We could all get T-shirts printed with our AVIs and ECF Names on them....a friend of mine owns a print shop...I could get him to print them and bring them with me!

What fun that'd be! :D
People would think we belong in the NuThouse for real!!! I'd love that. Are you in?

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
People would think we belong in the NuThouse for real!!! I'd love that. Are you in?

Very possibly...depends on when we can try to coordinate it. My wife works most nights and weekends managing a restaurant so I'd have to coordinate with her schedule so that she could be home with our 2 boys (11 and almost 5). I'd really love to meet some of the greatest family on ECF!

My Princess Evie Luv is in that area as well! :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yes, Megan! Can we please have this as our living room to talk about our lives and how it's celebrated (or helped) with Nicoticket?

I don't see why not as it IS all about NT though there may be a different interpretation of the rules by other mods. I think because it's all about NT it fits and keeps other threads on topic more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread