Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Here's a blog by Ocelot that shows how to do this. She is using flanged cartos, but it works the same way with regular cartos too.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...switching-cartos-tank-w-o-draining-juice.html

This will work with my Boge tanks and my VVV tanks! Thanks!! One of my VVV sidewinders is so huge that I can just turn it on the side and change cartos without draining. I don't usually fill that one all the way since I think it holds a gallon or some such amount. I should measure it. I love the sidewinders.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Aren't we talking about reviews on NT, or on All The Juices?
ETA. Thanks Dan :)

Shoot girl! I don't know what I am talking about...that is why I asked someone else to look for them. I really do have some memory issues. Used to be I could remember EVERYTHING whether I wanted to or not. Now, not so much. Is it age? Probably! I think I have forgotten more than I ever knew and that is a feat in itself.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hey everybody!

My older sister came over for dinner! Hadn't seen her in forever, so I made her favorite leek and potato soup, rice, lamb and beef tenderloin shish kabobs w/ a cucumber mint yogurt sauce, and some baklava, all from scratch. Took forever to make, but everything came out rather delicious without tooting my own horn.

Best part was after we ate she started putting her coat on because I normally have a cigarette, and we go talk when I see her. I told her I quit and that it's been over a week since I had one. Her jaw dropped and gave me a hug, told me how happy and proud of me she was. Greatest feeling!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yes! Remember that feeling - you'll never go back to smoking if you can harness that energy.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Lex,
Is there a kitty update?
I've got St. Anthony on the case.
Sun is out today. It is still cold but the bright sunshine helps.
I have an ice dam. Damn.
I refuse to be upset. This summer I will complain about the heat and there will be a wasp nest....there always is...and I won't be able to get the deck umbrella up w/out help and the grille won't fire.........and so on.
Life is just that : Life.
There is always something.
If the market would turn around so I can get something for my house I'd be in a nice small apartment right now.
Hugs all around.
P

Still missing. I managed to sprain my ankle on ice looking for him but that didn't stop me from going back outside several times for 2 hrs at a time looking- matter of fact I just got back in again but I can't go back out any more tonight.

I approached every cat I saw- the last *cat* was a possum but I didn't know that til I got up close. :/yikes

It's gonna be another sleepless night.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Lex, I am so sorry! Where are your guys with guns who chased the car that ran over one of your fur babies...put them to work pounding the pavement! Kittehs are pretty good at surviving. I bet he comes back.

'Possums in Philly? Really? I would think that was too populated for 'possums. Course, we don't have any 'possums here, I don't think. Have never seem one in CO. Foxes, skunks, raccoons, squirrels...these live in and around my yard. Oh and very large bull snakes and teeny, tiny green garden snakes.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So, I forget who said they'd acquired Frenilla, put it up to steep and forgotten it, but it reminded me of mine. I got a bottle last time it was up, put it in the box, and continued to vape my well aged everything else. That reminder prompted me to re-wick the L and drip a bit, and vow to never ever forget about an NT juice again. The first pure vanilla that tastes like vanilla creme to me, very well done. It moved quickly into a PT so I could carry it around, competing with GCD for vape time today. Top shelf. Were I to, say, vote in a poll, it'd be hard to pick one of the NT vanillas to put at the top.

Now . . . you REOnauts, if you've put CLS in yours, is it different there than in your other devices? This was a used, REO with a new RM2, new coil, etc., and it seems to be way more vanilla and way less egg than in the other devices. I'm gonna fiddle, maybe even replace the coil, move it around, maybe cut off a new tube and put a new bottle on to be sure it isn't something to do with the PO's juices (as Clark had a flavor that he couldn't rid from his). It is not an unpleasant taste, mind you, just isn't like any other device I've used it in. I did rinse and clean, squonked a couple bottles of hot water through everything when I received it, etc. It is the most efficient nic delivery device I own, though, and this is a bottle of well aged 12 mg. Maybe I'll tinker with the voltage setting more, hate not knowing where I am on volts.

Or I could be channeling justin . . .

I have a confession - I've never used CLS in the REO. H1N1 is parked in my Black REO, and the other is a Frankenvape (changes flavors frequently and I never rinse it out). Right now it has a mix of Agent Orange and Boba's Bounty - not bad. ;)

Forgetting about a bottle of Frenilla is a good thing ;)

I still need a name for Project Open - any ideas?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I really liked this post, so I hit my like button 10 times, but only one showed up!:p

So here are 10 thumbs up, Dan. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
(Actual count is 20 thumbs up. :laugh:)

And good night new found friends....I cannot wait to share my new juice experiences when they get here. I would have thought a Superman/Clark Kent vendor would have just flown it to me. Maybe that will come with my 2nd order. :facepalm:

If they pull the plug on internet sales, we'll be delivering by hand...

1281332589-shriner_on_a_motorcycle.jpg

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
I have a confession - I've never used CLS in the REO. H1N1 is parked in my Black REO, and the other is a Frankenvape (changes flavors frequently and I never rinse it out). Right now it has a mix of Agent Orange and Boba's Bounty - not bad. ;)

Well seeing as project OPEN is now done why not CLOSED... I am just so creative...

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
Shoot girl! I don't know what I am talking about...that is why I asked someone else to look for them. I really do have some memory issues. Used to be I could remember EVERYTHING whether I wanted to or not. Now, not so much. Is it age? Probably! I think I have forgotten more than I ever knew and that is a feat in itself.

I know about memory issues :)

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com

For as little as I know about it, might as well call it Area 51...

I'm really curious to try it. Now that I've been away from analogs for a while I'm starting to get into your tobacco flavors. Stayed away from them at 1st in attempts to distance myself from the association.

Last edited:

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I have found three juices by Vapure that I actually like. I know I have said this before but I am repeating myself. I am just so amazed. I have ordered a total of 8 juices from two different ridiculously low price sales. Still have the first order. Not so good.

The funky monkey, peanut butter cup and the german chocolate coffee are good. Not slap you in the face good, but nice, true to flavor good.

So, do you think CLS and peanut butter cup would be a nice mix? I keep wanting to try it. I will report back...I am going to take one for the team. I like to mix peanut butter in oatmeal, so I am a bit strange anyway.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
snip.....

Now . . . you REOnauts, if you've put CLS in yours, is it different there than in your other devices? This was a used, REO with a new RM2, new coil, etc., and it seems to be way more vanilla and way less egg than in the other devices. I'm gonna fiddle, maybe even replace the coil, move it around, maybe cut off a new tube and put a new bottle on to be sure it isn't something to do with the PO's juices (as Clark had a flavor that he couldn't rid from his). It is not an unpleasant taste, mind you, just isn't like any other device I've used it in. I did rinse and clean, squonked a couple bottles of hot water through everything when I received it, etc. It is the most efficient nic delivery device I own, though, and this is a bottle of well aged 12 mg. Maybe I'll tinker with the voltage setting more, hate not knowing where I am on volts.

Or I could be channeling justin . . .

When my juice taste a bit off in the REO I give it a shake just as I would shake a bottle of juice before dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread