Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hi everyone. I've missed a lot during the past 24 hours and haven't read through everything yet, but from what I have read I'm sad. I was really enjoying getting to know this little family, and felt like, as a relative noob, I had found a good place for info and for connection with other vapers. This is something I need, since the vaping scene where I live is basically nonexistent.
I'm also sad because right now I'm going through a personal hell that most definitely relates to our main purpose for being here, which is quitting smoking. My dad is currently dying from lung cancer after smoking for over 40 years. I want to just put it out there for everyone that, regardless of all the changes that are going on, we need to find ways to support each other so we can get healthier and stay that way.
I get that having to make changes in the way things have been done is all very frustrating, but I think that there has to be a way to preserve what has already been started. If it has to move elsewhere, so be it.
I don't know. Right now I'm emotional and sleep deprived, so maybe I'm not getting my point across. Just let's not give up on something that (I think) is beneficial to all of us.
Edit: so that this is really NT related: I'm still anxiously waiting for my very slow Frenilla to arrive.

Well put my dearest *SUPER SQUISHY HUGS* :wub:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
So sorry embee.
Hi everyone. I've missed a lot during the past 24 hours and haven't read through everything yet, but from what I have read I'm sad. I was really enjoying getting to know this little family, and felt like, as a relative noob, I had found a good place for info and for connection with other vapers. This is something I need, since the vaping scene where I live is basically nonexistent.
I'm also sad because right now I'm going through a personal hell that most definitely relates to our main purpose for being here, which is quitting smoking. My dad is currently dying from lung cancer after smoking for over 40 years. I want to just put it out there for everyone that, regardless of all the changes that are going on, we need to find ways to support each other so we can get healthier and stay that way.
I get that having to make changes in the way things have been done is all very frustrating, but I think that there has to be a way to preserve what has already been started. If it has to move elsewhere, so be it.
I don't know. Right now I'm emotional and sleep deprived, so maybe I'm not getting my point across. Just let's not give up on something that (I think) is beneficial to all of us.
Edit: so that this is really NT related: I'm still anxiously waiting for my very slow Frenilla to arrive.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
  • Deleted by Kent Brooks
  • Reason: repeated criticism of Moderators or their moderation activities

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV

Hugs to you embee. Myself and nailz are going through the same thing. Please message me if you need anything.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Darlin', with the size of my 'cheeks' we could fit you, Megan and Pat all in the area I free up by moving that cheek. I will see your CLS and raise you some very old, well steeped original Virus. We iz gonna haz a parrrtayyyyy of NT dimensions!

I want in! (Not sure about the cheeks though.)

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Hugs to you embee. Myself and nailz are going through the same thing. Please message me if you need anything.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Special prayers and thoughts for all of you.

Dripping some Radioactive Doodle to start the day . . .
. . . and 'Morning all.

:unsure: . . . good to see you too Katy!

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Please address complaints about ECF staff or how the forum is run directly to the Moderators or Admi

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
Morning all!! I hate the bumpy ride we're going through but I think we'll come out ahead. Just right now everything is so loose to interpretation. Clark, perhaps a closed sticky posting the rules for this forum, something definitive so we know that going in that direction is bad while doing all this other stuff is fine? Right now it feels like (how I remember) we can't chat, we can't talk equipment outside of NT juice, we can't post beyond NT juice...is this right? My brain is soggy so getting used to new things means having a reminder of good vs. bad. Not arguing just want something I can see all listed out....

Joe!! You are here, hi!! *waves enthusiastically*

I feel like a jinx...this happens in every group I've been involved in on the internet...exact same thing every time. :facepalm:

Yes on the sticky with the rules so we know. If we bring NT into conversation can we chat?

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
I think Clark has to do it honestly, I think everyone is overreacting just a little bit here. Sure it sucks we may not be able to talk about the stuff here in this section, but if he can get a sub forum in that other section. Nothing will have changed too much.

Everyone just put the torches out and the pitchforks down and see how this plays out before you drop the mouse and keyboard (or phone) and walk away.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

(((Feck))) thank you for this post...my feelings eggxactly.

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
(((Embee))) I am so sorry about your father, we are here or somewhere for you :wub:
NT makes great joooose.

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Cozad, Nebraska, United States
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Posting private emails or PMs is against the TOS here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread