Cheater in Hippo's Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
Just valet parked at my local shopping centre. My car pulled away and off down the ramp towards the car park when I suddenly realised I'd left my vape kit in the glove box.

I took off after it like a lame hippo, but wait there was an incredible burst of energy, then speed, I raced after the tail lights like a cheater pursuing it's pray.

I haven't moved that fast in years. Caught up with it on the second turn and retrieved my kit.

This after only one month of vaping and giving up the stinkies. My lungs are so much better!

Love vaping!

kaotic50

Dec 29, 2014
Hollywood Fl
It's like an American Express card. DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
uploadfromtaptalk1430683595703.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
...or having a smoldering .... catch it on fire because it's crammed full for lack of somewhere to empty it!!! :ohmy:
(it always made me mad, and still does, to see piles of butts in a parking lot where lazy people dumped their ashtrays out!!)

I am going to be getting a brand new car (my 1st one!!) when I get a settlement from a fall I had, and you can bet nobody is gonna be smoking in there!! Plus my apt. had just been painted right before I quit and started vaping, too... :cool:

I still can't believe that I smelled like that for over 40 years!! :shock: LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread