NextGen Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of queens

Feb 21, 2014
Luxembourg
I want one of these SO FREAKING BAD!

The Facebook group page is already closed. These people need to ramp up production and get a website. JESUS.
I agree, but the problem is that the makers of this atty are probably people like you and me, you know, with a full time job etc. So it's not like a big company that can produce enormous amounts of sales. It is a real pita to deal with this kind of sales. It was my first "facebook, get on a list thing" and I did't like it. But I'll see if it was worth it. There are always the fasttech clones for +-12bucks if you want.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
With well over 2000 members the group went private. I dont see them making that many... ever....

i left the group due to lack of co-ordination, and just a lot of weirdness.

I felt like i was back in the Caravela forums. I don't need that in my life anymore.

Reactions: Jethead

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
With well over 2000 members the group went private. I dont see them making that many... ever....

i left the group due to lack of co-ordination, and just a lot of weirdness.

I felt like i was back in the Caravela forums. I don't need that in my life anymore.
The exact reason I tracked down the 1:1 SXK clone and ordered one. Well not the exact reason... I couldnt get in at the end lol. I'm getting too old for the unicorn mod/atty BS. I wish more of these "modders" would just design their product and contract a manufacturer that could handle the demand should the need arise.

Reactions: Jethead

decor

Feb 2, 2015
Göttingen, German
Good morning.

I think there is a lot of hype going on about this atty. I have seen a german review (my native language) where the reviewer had some issues with dry hits if he vapes mouth to lung style with the biggest air hole opened. This was because there was not enough negative pressure to wick the coil. He owns also a Origen Genesis V2, a IN'AX and many other Genesis attys and stated that the NextGen will not his favorite atty.
Not to say this atty is bad or something. But I think there is a little bit to much hype around it. Normaly I only buy authentic attys, but all the ....ing facebook .... annoys me. I ordered a clone last week to see if the hunt for an authentic is worth it or not.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
Good morning.

I think there is a lot of hype going on about this atty. I have seen a german review (my native language) where the reviewer had some issues with dry hits if he vapes mouth to lung style with the biggest air hole opened. This was because there was not enough negative pressure to wick the coil. He owns also a Origen Genesis V2, a IN'AX and many other Genesis attys and stated that the NextGen will not his favorite atty.
Not to say this atty is bad or something. But I think there is a little bit to much hype around it. Normaly I only buy authentic attys, but all the ****ing facebook **** annoys me. I ordered a clone last week to see if the hunt for an authentic is worth it or not.

I have a clone coming, interested to find out how well this works..

@decor, did the reviewer say what size mesh he used.. ie 200,400,500 and how big a piece he used, what wire size and what was his ohm's... at least then I could get an idea of where not to go..

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
Good morning.

Not to say this atty is bad or something. But I think there is a little bit to much hype around it. Normaly I only buy authentic attys, but all the ****ing facebook **** annoys me. I ordered a clone last week to see if the hunt for an authentic is worth it or not.

That's simple user error on his part. Like you said, he's not pulling juice up from the bottom tank to the coil via the wick. Thankfully almost nobody vapes lung hit open air restriction via mouth to lung lol.

With you on FB groups. They're Satan. Well if Satan wore Nikes and flat brim hats and drove a lowered Honda.

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
Received my 1:1 SKX clone today and I can honestly say I'm completely impressed with the quality! Unreal good fit and finish.

The build is super straight forward; however, I was constantly getting hot spots at the negative lead. You have to be careful with the last two wraps and make sure a wrap that isn't the last wrap isn't touching the negative screw... It's super close to the wick if you're doing the prescribed wick size.

After sorting out my build... I think I've found my favorite genesis atomizer! I own and have owned many different gennies and this thing is just spectacular in terms of flavor and wicking. You can chain vape the entire tank... If you could handle the heat. It will heat up (no surprise) and it is a nice warm vape even with a 0.9 ohm 28 gauge 5 wrap build. Dense flavor, I mean really dense... And again that wicking... The vacuum feeding makes such a difference comparing it to my other favorite the Sat22 or In'ax.

I'd easily spend the money on the authentic! (but to be honest... With the quality of the clone... I see no need at all.)

Also my black standard o rings are perfect fits.... My AFC ring is very tight and won't turn unless you intend it to. I might have lucked out in that regard with this manufacturer.

Overall I recommend the 1:1 SXK Next Gen clone.

Reactions: odivad

crazelee

May 30, 2014
Hong Kong
Can you check the negative screw hole see if there have some cotton inside the screw hole? I got two and both of it have some cotton inside the negative screw hole. and it will leak after remove those cotton. sorry for my bad english.

Received my 1:1 SKX clone today and I can honestly say I'm completely impressed with the quality! Unreal good fit and finish.

The build is super straight forward; however, I was constantly getting hot spots at the negative lead. You have to be careful with the last two wraps and make sure a wrap that isn't the last wrap isn't touching the negative screw... It's super close to the wick if you're doing the prescribed wick size.

After sorting out my build... I think I've found my favorite genesis atomizer! I own and have owned many different gennies and this thing is just spectacular in terms of flavor and wicking. You can chain vape the entire tank... If you could handle the heat. It will heat up (no surprise) and it is a nice warm vape even with a 0.9 ohm 28 gauge 5 wrap build. Dense flavor, I mean really dense... And again that wicking... The vacuum feeding makes such a difference comparing it to my other favorite the Sat22 or In'ax.

I'd easily spend the money on the authentic! (but to be honest... With the quality of the clone... I see no need at all.)

Also my black standard o rings are perfect fits.... My AFC ring is very tight and won't turn unless you intend it to. I might have lucked out in that regard with this manufacturer.

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
Can you check the negative screw hole see if there have some cotton inside the screw hole? I got two and both of it have some cotton inside the negative screw hole. and it will leak after remove those cotton. sorry for my bad english.

No cotton or anything else. I did a full breakdown and cleaning before use and the hole was empty. No need to apologize for your English!

Took another look at the hole when switching juice again and can confirm 100% no cotton or anything in my negative hole. No leaking at all even when laying down rolling around my passenger car seat. Nada. Loving this thing!

Last edited:

decor

Feb 2, 2015
Göttingen, German

Thanks for your opinion about the SXK Clone. Where do you get it from? I have one incoming from Gear*est, but it is the Yeahsmo clone and I want to test the SXK Clone also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread