Sep 30, 2009
P5220148.jpg

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
((((Lost))) I am so sorry to hear that your mom is back in ICU. Sending good thoughts to you and your father.

Congrats grandma Gracie!

Bear, I can't believe that woman just dumped the cat. :mad: I'm glad you're giving it a home
I bet your flowers are even more beautiful when they're not in the garage. I'm not-quite-opposite. Anything in the ground is a perennial. The plants in containers are tropicals. I rarely plant annuals.

Hope your plants are easily covered too, Fran

Enjoy dinner Tibs

Almost time for me to head for home. Not sure what's for dinner for me.... hmm.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
THE WIFE(?) JUST STOPPED BY AND THREW THE CAT OUT OF THE SUV!!!

My God... I don't think you got her licence number? Can you provide a description of the woman and/or car? I'd call the cops anyway. What's wrong with people--there are shelters--they don't ask questions. Grrrrrrr...

You're an angel for taking the kitty in--I'm sure husbear will be understanding. :wub:

Love your plants!

Congratulations, Gracie!

So sorry, Lost...

SUG!

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
maybe the guy insisted on getting the cat back from her? very strange! anyhow, she is safe and that's all that matters! :thumb:

"The guy" has not even come home yet. So, yeah. Now 49 degrees and windy.

Put cat essentials in the 3-season room and s/he is separated by a sliding door from the other two.
Been hiding (sleeping) under a futon and I don't think the other two even know it's in there. They
need to be introduced gradually. It was bad of me to just put them together immediately, but I
was just so ticked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread