Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I am afraid to go back. I have the two I wanted, you would think I would be satisfied.
But the last time I looked there were still several Lace Wood available. Pictures will never do Lace Wood justice, and Rob advised me once the Curly Oak and Lace Wood are perhaps best for clumsy, abusive vapers (like me !)

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I have looked at Woodies since I started vaping on May 26, 2014. It took me awhile to realize the ones on the website would never become available[emoji58]. In the interim I did buy an RGLP black anodized and really love it. I emailed Rob and he nicely explained to me the process. So January rolled in and I was ready then the long delay. Bottom line for me, resistance was futile. I cannot wait for my woodies as I received my order numbers of 19918 and 19930. What a great way to celebrate my incoming one year Vaporversery. Thanks Rob and thanks to all the incredible members of Reoville for all the help along the way.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Since ancient puffer already put up a Wood Sale Google spreadsheet... the work is mostly done. All it would need is an extra column for those who bought each of them (if they want to fess up)....

Already started doing that for my own edification, I'm just not sure folks want their picks advertised. So far, at least, I'm only putting in what I've gleaned from public posts.

(The problem with making it editable by everyone is that some kid will stumble across it and delete the whole thing.) I'd be glad to be the "keeper of the 2015 Woodvil list" though, and anyone that wants it recorded for posterity could just PM me.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Already started doing that for my own edification, I'm just not sure folks want their picks advertised. So far, at least, I'm only putting in what I've gleaned from public posts.

(The problem with making it editable by everyone is that some kid will stumble across it and delete the whole thing.) I'd be glad to be the "keeper of the 2015 Woodvil list" though, and anyone that wants it recorded for posterity could just PM me.

Will let you know after this weekend.. I'm tempted to snag another and boy I can't make up my mind! Coco,zebra,cherry or oak.

Sealed or unsealed.. what's best for humid summers?

Reactions: kkay59

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Scored the one in robs woodvile 2015 mantiance video!!!

122_555b7af1df768.jpg

Anyone have any ideas what wood this is?? Can look at the video rob posted on the site as well..

I just know I'll be asked from everyone thst sees it and I don't want to seem stupid and say no idea!

Reactions: Debadoo

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach

I am # 100 :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I am still in shock. First time I bought a Woodvil, and it was my first choice. All of the plunger mods sold out pretty quick. Did anyone else have the site freeze up on them a bit? I said it was doing some hiccups on me. First I couldn't log in. Then it kept freezing. I thought it was because of all the people on there at once. But then again, where I get my signal from, was having bad weather. That could have caused it. That is why I just knew that my dream mod would be gone. I was rushing through the order so fast, it was pitiful. Then I was deathly afraid I had accidentally ordered the wrong mod. It took a few minutes for me to verify that I had bought the right one. I was in full on panic mode, during the purchase. I was afraid the storms would knock out my power, so I'd have NO INTERNET. Luckily the rain held off until 13 minutes after the sale started. It was meant to be then. My second pick was snatched up quickly. My third pick is still open. I asked my friend to order some Howard's SunShield for me, since I can't find any here. She has a prime account with Amazon. She ordered it for me already. So I need to oil the mod with mineral oil, let it soak in, buff it...then put the Howard's on to seal that in? Or should I just use the Howard's on it?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'd be glad to be the "keeper of the 2015 Woodvil list" though, and anyone that wants it recorded for posterity could just PM me.
If you're willing to do that hun, might be good to start a thread so that folks can post specifically for that. That would be kewl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread