Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
225.jpg

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
You have impeccable taste! Mine below. My very first Woodvil - ultra excited!

C8GSFKR.jpg

Beautiful! Mines coming to Washington state from the other side of the country, yours looks to be taking a longer trip to South Africa. I've got a couple other woods but this was my first score on sale day. Enjoy brother, I know I will!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I really was lusting for another ebony bodied mod but man not one ebony in the whole bunch?!?! :yawn: that sucks.. at this point I had no chance of getting what I really wanted. looking at all of them I saw that second best could have been so many other nice ones so I didn't run to a pc at release time... I checked in a few hours later to see there were still plenty left then still I waited till after midnight to really have time to sit there and sort through whats left.

by the time I got there there were still a few nice cocobolo's but I already have a few of those. there was no wenge left so I started looking for what I always figured I'd fall back on, the Caribbean rosewood.

as i scrolled and scrolled I seen Caribbean's sold out and sold out and sold out. now I started to panic... then I got all the way down to almost the end of the list, [HASHTAG]#326[/HASHTAG], a Caribbean rosewood beauty, still sitting there untouched by you friggin animals so I grabbed it.:p it is a poly finish which I don't want so I'll have to sand it down, so worth it to get the wood I want I guess :)

I am so glad you bought [HASHTAG]#326[/HASHTAG]. I told myself that if it was still there when I woke, I would buy it. Maybe next run Rob will make several in full ebony :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Is it even possible to do a "Woodvil Class of 2015" thread, where you could look at the entire list and see who (by ECF screen name) got what ?
This would have to be done on a voluntary basis, of course. I don't think Rob can, or even should post such a list. Legalities aside, Rob should have a line in the water right about now. Or a Hammock hanging off a couple of trees. Or packaging and Mailing Woodvils :w00t:
Just from friends earlier, I know MammaTried got #4, I got #5, kkay #6 and I got #9.
Someone with a lot more time on their hands than I got, (back on the road later today) could try something like this, couldn't they ?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Is it even possible to do a "Woodvil Class of 2015" thread, where you could look at the entire list and see who (by ECF screen name) got what ?
This would have to be done on a voluntary basis, of course. I don't think Rob can, or even should post such a list. Legalities aside, Rob should have a line in the water right about now. Or a Hammock hanging off a couple of trees. Or packaging and Mailing Woodvils :w00t:
Just from friends earlier, I know MammaTried got #4, I got #5, kkay #6 and I got #9.
Someone with a lot more time on their hands than I got, (back on the road later today) could try something like this, couldn't they ?
That would be really kewl to have them in order......but would probably just need to put up a thread where folks could post what they got, then they could be listed in order under the first post. If it stays editable long enough.....not sure how long you can edit them. The other way would be to start the list, folks copy and paste and add their name to it in order perhaps. That way it would be totally voluntary. But still wouldn't be likely to get completed, since some who bought really don't come to the forums except for sale time

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I cannot believe more people are not buying utile. It is quite often mistaken for stained cherry wood. Has the color and the sheen. If you have ever seen cherry wood stained, you would know what I mean. This pic shows a bit of that sheen:

175_utile_555b956adec7b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread