ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I'm new, too!
    Everyday right? ;)
    LOL's, good morning Bear :)

Good morning, Dale.

Safely at the airport and through security. The wifi here is almost as slow as Tib's connection, so this an almost literal flybye. I'll check in later as i can.

Enjoy the day, y'all
    Good morning CES, safe travels :)

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    Good morning Alice, CES, Tibs, Fran, Dale, Bear, snails.
    I think I'd go with the REO for the grand prize. Haven't fully checked out all the options though.

Alice, just hang around and chat and tell us about misc irrelevant stuff. That's all.

Snails ...before ECF was larger...was a thread where people would watch for slow-moving posts in the new-members or general areas...and if found would bump them and try to get more answers for people. So they didn't feel ignored. These slow moving threads were called "snails". And that also explains the "response on threads" part of the title.

Now, ECF has so many members posting that it almost never happens. This thread has become a chat thread over time. It was a pre-vet party for a while too. Where we celebrated people turning 1-ECF-year old. But that got to be a lot of work and after a few years we've let that go too as we'd get several 'parties' every day and keeping up with it was a full time job in and of itself.

So now we chat.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 28, 2012
    well today I am defrosting some new york steaks. Anyone got some good recipes? lol. Waiting a couple more hours to go to the bank to deposit some money to make some 'online purchases', and eager for the subbox kits to come out so i can order one of the white ones :hubba:. also windowshopping, as usual.

also good morning everyone else :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    well today I am defrosting some new york steaks. Anyone got some good recipes? lol. Waiting a couple more hours to go to the bank to deposit some money to make some 'online purchases', and eager for the subbox kits to come out so i can order one of the white ones :hubba:. also windowshopping, as usual.

also good morning everyone else :)
    Sorry, not me ... not a fan of NY Stks :(

Bet Atty does tho' ;)

Reactions: AttyPops
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread