Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
I'm of the opinion that the Dead should have Wharf front center for the remaining shows....just because...I know you are enjoying yourself and that makes me happy....Roll wid it Sunn!!!!!!!

Raleigh PD doesn't play when a concert comes too town....Undercover out the ying yang....Ask me how I know.....Proud as Hell the score is El Dee 2 RPD 0...Must suck being them....ZEEFREEKINROHHH!!!!!!! Combine the madhouse traffic....the Stones are....well.....old as Noah....and even though you're outside you best not vape boy....I got other sheet that needs doing...Slayer I'd go....and hope it was in Fayetteville or Greensboro....but I still might....dang Keef Richards afterall

Got $154 in the compressor line and a couple other small pieces...Got credited for the other line when I explained why I didn't wanna use it...I asked for equal to 3/4 and he hooked me up with equal to 5/8....She's equal to 7/8 now.....Watch me as I majiklly become an electrician now.....

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Evening :)

Salem, sorry to hear your mom needs more tests.

I think it will be okay but, thanks. She has had some issues for awhile now so maybe they will finally get to the bottom of things :)

BTW- I really appreciate you guys sharing info on experiencing similar with elderly folks. This is a first for us and it is hard to know what may or may not be normal.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning everyone :)

Salem I don't know how much useful elderly info I share, I know I just beech a lot :blush: Still sending my voice upwards for your mom tho!

LOL Wharf! One of my neighbors has a vape pen and she's amazed at my iStick/KSM. She keeps telling me she wants her "juice" in my rig :laugh: It costs a small fortune (to me) to get your medical card here, and they are pretty strict one what conditions can qualify you.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
It helps more than you know, Bov. It makes it a little easier to deal with and have patience with all of the weirdness and stubborness when we know that most of it is a normal part of aging :)

Oh yeah and being able to beech about it here helps too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread