6968.jpg

Happy Independence Day everyone. ..

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
@distortoblotto and @Megan Kogijiki Ratchford I have joined the TC delegation! I can't wait until the weekend to be able to play around with this thing! So far, Strawnilla tastes danged good with a .26 ohms at 400 degrees and 42.6W.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
@distortoblotto and @Megan Kogijiki Ratchford I have joined the TC delegation! I can't wait until the weekend to be able to play around with this thing! So far, Strawnilla tastes danged good with a .26 ohms at 400 degrees and 42.6W.

Good for you Lynn! Once you get TC tuned to your sweet spot, it's another glorious way to vape. Reading your post makes me want to grab mine, but alas, they are currently 48mi away...:confused:

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
right now.. I am sitting in my own room.. only my things are in here.. I can get to all my stuff easily.. it is organized and set up the way I want it.. I can look out the window or crank music with the door open or closed..

I am 37 years old.. oldest of 4 girls.. mother of 2 girls.. I have had to share my space with someone for my entire life thus far.. and I finally have my own room.

this is such an awesome feeling right now.. coupled with the spectacular new job.. I hope everyone knows this feeling at least once in their life.

disclaimer: this awesome-ness comes with the fact that Rylie moved out. and I miss her. like a lot. and she never answers my text messages, but she moved to her dad's, so I can text him.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Joss, congrats on having your own space and the new job, but I also sense your feeling of loss with your daughter moving out. I have the same thing happening next month. My oldest daughter is moving to Seattle, so I will have her room as an office/vapelair. It will be nice to get my junk out of the dining room, but then again my baby is gone. She's 23 so it's time for her to spread her wings, but then again she is the first to leave the nest...

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hey Solace! Enjoy this time. When Mr. Chili and I became empty nesters I missed the boys and then I got use to them being gone. Hubby on the other hand did not handle it well and we went from being empty nesters who were free as birds to now having a cat and 4 dogs! The house is noisy and hectic again and he is thrilled and I would give anything for solitude some times!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Hey Dear Fam,
If you haven't yet visited the "Change {dot} org thread and followed the link to sign the petition to defeat the Deeming regs, Please Do So!
This is about the survival of our lives and our community.
Thanks!
:)

Last edited:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Hey Dear Fam,
If you haven't yet visited the "Change {dot} org thread and followed the link to sign the petition to defeat the Deeming regs, Please Do So!
This is about our lives and our community.
Thanks!
Not only that, but go pester your family, friends and your neighbor's dog to do the same!
Time is SHORT!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Not only that, but go pester your family, friends and your neighbor's dog to do the same!
Time is SHORT!

And not only that.... but post it to any social media groups you have access too and encourage others to share as well. If you can donate to change.org to spread it even further. We do not want them (FDA) to take away or force regulation on our lovely Nicoticket Liquids. Stand up, be proud and let everybody know what we vapers are really about!!!!!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
And not only that.... but post it to any social media groups you have access too and encourage others to share as well. If you can donate to change.org to spread it even further. We do not want them (FDA) to take away or force regulation on our lovely Nicoticket Liquids. Stand up, be proud and let everybody know what we vapers are really about!!!!!
Hear, Hear!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hear, hear, hear!!!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
more good news: I graduated "Boot Camp" at the new job (grocery store) this past Saturday.. the manager was away on vacation last week, and called me into her office right before my shift ended Monday. I am no longer a part-time employee.. she switched me to a Flex position, guaranteed 32-38 hours each week, PTO, benefits available, and a promotion to Service Leader with a raise. training starts next week.

I haven't even gotten my 3rd paycheck yet. still blown away...

I am more tired and sore, but now I feel it's for a reason. the store is so busy, I don't have time to pay attention to all the crap, and I'm feeling it double as soon as I clock out. it is getting easier though.. with the promotion, it will be more brains than body work, which is very welcomed.

and.. tonight is my last overnight shift. this makes me *very* happy.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
more good news: I graduated "Boot Camp" at the new job (grocery store) this past Saturday.. the manager was away on vacation last week, and called me into her office right before my shift ended Monday. I am no longer a part-time employee.. she switched me to a Flex position, guaranteed 32-38 hours each week, PTO, benefits available, and a promotion to Service Leader with a raise. training starts next week.

I haven't even gotten my 3rd paycheck yet. still blown away...

I am more tired and sore, but now I feel it's for a reason. the store is so busy, I don't have time to pay attention to all the crap, and I'm feeling it double as soon as I clock out. it is getting easier though.. with the promotion, it will be more brains than body work, which is very welcomed.

and.. tonight is my last overnight shift. this makes me *very* happy.
Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread