Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
frannie or ces - had a chance this morning to make a stop on emerald isle - wiz hasn't posted since 5-11? is everything ok? :(

He usually stops by at the beginning or end of a vacation or on a holiday. But he missed memorial day... He'd been working a lot, but as far as i know everything is ok.

i should have looked there first this afternoon. Wiz just checked in :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
And another flyby! Happy Fourth, Snails!

fireworks-gif.gif

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
happy 4th Katya and Atty

I'm staying home with the beasties tonight. I can see the city fireworks display from my back deck-they're small but visible.

A neighbor family is blowing stuff up too. Drizzling or not. A youngin has been setting off one firecracker at a time for hours. He lights it, drops it into a coffee can, runs away, it pops, repeat incessantly. The rest of the family has come out to play (including a girl in a pink tutu)- the grown ups set off more than one firecracker at a time, and at least one bottle rocket or something extra loud. It'll be loud here when the sun goes down.

Are you staying home or going out?

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
happy 4th Katya and Atty

I'm staying home with the beasties tonight. I can see the city fireworks display from my back deck-they're small but visible.

A neighbor family is blowing stuff up too. Drizzling or not. A youngin has been setting off one firecracker at a time for hours. He lights it, drops it into a coffee can, runs away, it pops, repeat incessantly. The rest of the family has come out to play (including a girl in a pink tutu)- the grown ups set off more than one firecracker at a time, and at least one bottle rocket or something extra loud. It'll be loud here when the sun goes down.

Are you staying home or going out?
GF and Mom and I had dinner.
GF and I are going to find fireworks later. :) She's going to go home and tend to her zoo + garden before we leave for the fireworks.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
no need ;) i'm embarrassed to say but i don't follow that soccer :facepalm:

Well, I don't really follow soccer anymore because nobody in my family quite gets it but me. :facepalm:

But I still like to watch the World Cup finals on occasion, and the Olympics. Men and women. I hope our girls beat Japan tomorrow!

My DD was in Barcelona when Spain won the Copa Mundial in 2010; the little DD was in Madrid when Spain won the Euro championship in 2012; they both got to observe the celebrations that followed both victories. Quite the experience! :D

Reactions: tiburonfirst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread