Status
Not open for further replies.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
I think I either got unlucky or just don't know how to wick the Big Tank but I'll post more in that thread.

Oddly I've purchased a fair number of atomizers that others had issues with, and mine were fine. Lucky? no idea, but not going to complain.

The Taifun GSII is a want and that Horizon tank looks very interesting. I'll wait for your opinion after you get one. ;)

If you can only buy one in the near future make it the GSII, what I don't understand is I've been watching comments from people that purchased the authentic, and they really didn't have alot to say about it. Just the typical stuff.

Did you order the Taifun GSII clone from Focal? I got in on the group buy, couldn't resist the $14, and was just wondering if it is the same as this Shenray clone you are speaking of.

Yes I did, I paid the inflated original price for it, nearly $30, but honestly after using it I don't regret it, I've ordered a couple more $14.90 is quite a bargain for what your getting, just hope they maintain the quality.

For a minute I thought that the Vapmod Xtank on FC was the KS RTA From Holy Land Mods.
The KS is a tank that I think will be an excellent choice for my box mods. ;)

Got one ordered, I was extremely close to pulling the trigger on the authentic, but really despise pre-orders, I was kinda hoping to see a clone, and quite pleased to see Tobeco decided to do it.

Tobeco cloned the KS tank, i've already seen some group buys on FB. Should be popping up on websites soon.

It has been up on Angelcigs for a while now with an ETA of 8/10 if I remember correctly. I'm not expecting it to be a fantastic piece, but going by the Tilemahos it should be decent. As mentioned by Trolldragon, it should be pretty nice on a boxmod, profile/size versus capacity is what I like. Tobeco has some actual pics of it up on Alibaba, and it looks pretty good.

Did I say how much I'm enjoying this GSII? This is one of those cases where the Clone sold an authentic, not to far off I'll be purchasing an authentic GSII! I'm not a huge fan of the original GS, and would never had bought an authentic otherwise, main reason I tried it is the similarities to the Flash-E-vapor, I didn't expect it would have me retiring my Flash VS though. And I just bought 10 more plastic tanks for it because the one it shipped with broke the other day at the threads, pretty bad considering it has never been off the tank, or dropped.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have a pair of the GS2's and love them. I posted some things about my experience and no regrets either... I have not tried it as a dripper, the parts are still in their bag. One of these days... I just cant put them down.

Oh Im confused, I just noticed this was the Flash-e thread , DOH..

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I have a pair of the GS2's and love them. I posted some things about my experience and no regrets either... I have not tried it as a dripper, the parts are still in their bag. One of these days... I just cant put them down.

Oh Im confused, I just noticed this was the Flash-e thread , DOH..

It's relevant because of the comparison some are making between the FEV VS and GSII:)

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
So what would be the Ni200 to get if I would to try and fail to set my FEV into TP-mode?
My iStick only goes up to 40 watts which I assume has some impact on choice of wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fev works great for temp control. It's been very stable in my experience.

If I only had 40w I would go 28 for faster heat.. And I'm cureently using 28g ti right now from unkamen.. You may just want to go ti and just run the temp 100 lower than you want to compensate for the different wire.

26 will heat slower and be cooler at a 40w cap. I've heard the i40 is a little weak on power and struggles to get the temp higher, so if you want maximum heat go 28 if you like longer slower cooler drags 26 will work for you.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
It has been up on Angelcigs for a while now with an ETA of 8/10 if I remember correctly. I'm not expecting it to be a fantastic piece, but going by the Tilemahos it should be decent. As mentioned by Trolldragon, it should be pretty nice on a boxmod, profile/size versus capacity is what I like. Tobeco has some actual pics of it up on Alibaba, and it looks pretty good.

I just went up on Angelcigs to see about the KS. :w00t:

And more major suckage... :(
This item only can ship to USA, Please don’t add this item to your cart if your shipping address out of USA, tks.

I'll wait and see where it shows up that ships to Canada.

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Finlad
After havin a serious ponder with all things vaping releated came into conclusion, that it is time to switch back to mechs & Kick2, they produce fine vape with my FeV v3.
Alas think I'll need a 23 mm tube, was thinking about Provari v2.5 w/plinth, but does anyone have other suggestions for regulated 23 mm tube, that should give 15 watts or more?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
After havin a serious ponder with all things vaping releated came into conclusion, that it is time to switch back to mechs & Kick2, they produce fine vape with my FeV v3.
Alas think I'll need a 23 mm tube, was thinking about Provari v2.5 w/plinth, but does anyone have other suggestions for regulated 23 mm tube, that should give 15 watts or more?

You could go with my fav 23mm and a kick , the GP X... Great with all the 23mm atties. There are a few in the classifieds for good prices.

FEV3-001_zpsuwgklmxj.jpg

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Finlad
Lets just let Dicke be, shall we?:D
Back to topic, think I'll found the best wick for me lovelies, namely Angelic hair.
Beats pads in flavour and doesn't need to "break in". Then on the other hand is a pita to set up beign so loose and with my coil & feeders has a nasty spitback beign so wet.
Does anyone happen to know some solid "no spitback"-driptips besides buying a Billow v2?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread