Flash-e-Vapor V2 rba by Artur Schwarze

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
@anavidfan, Hey, How ya do'in ?? I still use mine sporadically as I'm now testing out Digiflavor Siren's and Coppervape Hussar's. The Siren's you have to do a fix to get them to working good, but, the Hussar is good to go right out of the box. Both have Great flavor, just a tiny bit less than my Fev 3 & 4 have. The Hussar only runs on a piece of wicking maybe 15mm long total, but really gets the job done. I'll have to revisit my Fev's soon though. Hope ya'll are do'in good these days.:thumb:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Doing pretty good. Just seems like most of the RTAs I try lately are just disappointing.

The FEV as such good flavor, is so easy and forgiving and it actually enhances the flavor so much, that there are a couple of tobaccos I cant use 'cause the flavor is too intense. May not be the prettiest, but I love it.

I know the "velocity" style deck is really popular and its not bad, but I really hope they dont bend to popularity and keep their integrity of being unique.

I would like to see a sleeker look, more like the FEV V3 "chopped" with a sleeker look and not so much of the funky stepped tanks.

Sakurai

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Japan
I know the "velocity" style deck is really popular and its not bad, but I really hope they don’t bend to popularity and keep their integrity of being unique.

I agree. Maybe keeping the original post style but having holes so you could mount the coil under the screw or in the post.

I would like to see a sleeker look, more like the FEV V3 "chopped" with a sleeker look and not so much of the funky stepped tanks.
This sounds good. Like a low profile base with smoother steps but keeping the original tank size.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I went full-on SS Mesh and bought an RSST to try, after having so much success with my Fev 3 & 4. The RSST is a good atomizer but, I do like the Fev better. It works real good in Temp Control using either NiCr or Twisted Kanthal on one of my HohmTech devices (the Slice or the G2), Better flavor than the RSST.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I love my FEV V3s, great flavor, great vapor, single coil (easier on the batteries), good capacity and so easy to fill and maintain. I just ordered some V4s, couldn't find V3s in stock anywhere, and I'm hoping they're as good as the V3. I did drill out the air hole to 3.5mm and that made the draw easier without changing the flavor or vapor.

Reactions: TrollDragon

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Well, I got the FEV V4s in last week. I have one, all original configuration, with a Ti build on an Invader Mini that I use when I go outside. I just built another only this time I did some moditfication. I doubled the size of the air slot before I cleaned it and built it for the first time. A Dremel with a burr is a handy tool! I also ground the locating pin so it sits flush with the tank body instead of sticking out a few mm. I went against my norms and built this one with 8 wraps of 28 gauge NI200, I normally use Ti or SS316L, and it came in at .112 ohms. Loaded it up and put it on a hand built, DNA40, low tank, mod. Holy clouds Vapeman! And that's at 20 watts and 420F.

I have noticed that the flavor seems muted compared to the V3, but then my V3 has modified air flow as well. I'll wait and see how this latest, NI200, build ages in over a tank or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread