The Erlkönigin : PICTORIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
BTW, I managed to vape 100ml of gunky ol' Boba's Bounty in my Erlk (17 tanks full, whatever that is) It took forever for the coil to start to gunk up, but once it started, it got nasty really quickly.

That's more than double what I usually get out of all of my other tanks, but I think a big part of it is I switched to 28awg Ti vs the heavier gauge coils I usually run.

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
'
Hahaha, I meant the word "spelt" in his post! You don't see that word in the U.S. very often.

You most certainly hear it said quite often in certain Regions & Demographics though....
I would imagine as a fellow Resident of the Commonwealth of the Kaintuck you do as well (or is that only in South, West, & East KY :?:)

Could it be the Persons who use the word regularly in their Speech CAN'T spell? :lol:

P.s. Sorry, Humor is a tad on the Acerbic side today...
I sumtime gots problems. I would name 'em all but don't know how to spell 'em ;)

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
'

You most certainly hear it said quite often in certain Regions & Demographics though....
I would imagine as a fellow Resident of the Commonwealth of the Kaintuck you do as well (or is that only in South, West, & East KY :?:)

Could it be the Persons who use the word regularly in their Speech CAN'T spell? :lol:

P.s. Sorry, Humor is a tad on the Acerbic side today...
I sumtime gots problems. I would name 'em all but don't know how to spell 'em ;)
I'm sure you're right about the regions part.

And for the record, without Auto-correct I look like a total ......!

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Auto correct often makes me look like an idiot. Everytime I type "Reo" it changes it to "Gel", lol!

My tablet makes me look like an idiot as well because letters and even entire words aren't typing out now. So any not so literate posts you see from me may very likely be due to that.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Hey, screw 'em... we won the war! ;)

We BOTH (U.S. & UK) won the 2 biggest of those together :thumbs:
Along with our Canadien Brothers.
But,,, it's a well known fact that the "Aces in the Hole" that cinched the Deal were the Scots :thumb:
Ornery De'ils we ur....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread