Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Yea. I may re get one. Im glad your liking it more then when you first took it apart. Hows that QDC working?
The quick disconnect isn't all that bad like I thought it was. Until it gets juiced up I've just been using vynl gloves I use when polishing or getting attys unstuck from sleeves or whatever. The build isn't hard at all! I coulda build this with one hand, but I do wish it was like the Petri and have 2 holes in each post instead of 1 in each.
@HeiSINberg

Regarding the Hobo v3.1, how is the ease of build? It's kinda rhetorical, but just curious.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I know how you feel haha, WISH the Stumpy had two holes a post like the Petri. You REALLY gotta get a Stump now H. See which one you like more and sell the other one.

Are you getting the 3.1 Mr Mann, or did you just get a Tug or something?

Petri and Tug. I will be getting a 3.1 at some point, just not sure when.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Decided to pick something out of my old box of atties today. Tobeco Rogue clone. Threw in a 22ga 7 wrap dual macro and wicked with VCC. Not bad, but I'm so used to more open airflow lol. This is what happens when I get bored.

A4A43B03-3527-4BD8-868D-47EF1EAE3A87.jpg

Every1jockzjay

Jun 10, 2014
Brooklyn
I enjoyed the aeolus so much I forgot how much of a pain leaking is in other atties, mine is still going strong used everyday since it first hit stores. Just put it down for a velocity clone but I fear I will go back to it. I drilled the airholes bc i was to cheap to get a comp cap, handled some real low builds well... Only problem is copper center pin not strong enough to tighten it enouph, mine spins after a few builds. Took atleast 2months and a lot of builds to start spinning tho.
Can't see anybody who drips on the go regretting the Aeolus v1, although the velocitys post design makes me never want another 3 post atty lol... Figured i have about 2000 hours vape time on it, ide just quickly say it will last.............

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey all,

Need some research help. Late last year the Rogue came out and the Derringer. Both toward the end of the year. But, which was first? I think it was the Rogue actually, but that doesn't exactly mean they started the trend. What atty do you all attribute to the huge trend in short-profile RDAs?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yeah. I still think the Derringer is responsible for the success and trend, but I wonder if it was, as they call it in the science world, a multiple-discovery. That's just when two or more people "discover" the same thing or come up with the same idea at the same time. The Derringer was the shortest of the two and clearly the more successful, but that's not exactly the point. I think the Rogue was for a short while (so to speak) the shortest. Even with different airflow configurations, I think the Rogue may be slighted a bit for starting the trend. Hmmm...

Hell, I think the short atty actually first kinda got attention with the Atmomixani's Anima. Even though it's still not like these atties, I remember that atty being touted as great for flavor because of its size.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have one of those caps. To me its to airy and the flavor is just to muted. The SC provides me with the perfect airflow so I personally dont need more air. YMMV. please come in and let us know how you like them

Yeah, I was thinking about the reduced chamber more than the ariflow configuration. But even still, I want to see how the atty is straight-up. Because if it's no bueno without an additional $30+ purchase, I am calling BS.

DergBerg

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
instagram.com
I'm not sure where to post this question. All you folks on this thread seem very informed.
Question: Ever heard of a 13 Heaven 9 Hells. I did a couple search things with no results.

Not sure if you got a reply, but I'm popping in to be helpful dammit! hahaha, it's basically the same thing as the twisted messes rda and the el cabron rda (or something like that). Decks are all the same, just differences in the cosmetics and extra goodies!

Edit: @jhhollier, I imagine that the Kennedy is now 24mm because many American Mod makers are now going that rout, like Hyon Mods, AVlyfe (Erik from Amerivape's company) and the Rig V1 etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread