Poldiac itch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Well darn, I went to MM's web site to check if they are an authorized reseller, but that section of the site is down for maint.
If I really wanted one, there are a couple things I'd do. Number one, I'd contact Marian and ask if they are an auth. dealer. Number two, an iffy suggestion, go ahead and order it. Having Poldiacs now, you will know when you get it and check it out if it's auth. or not. If it's not, and they don't give you your money back, call your cc company.
Suggestion #1 is the best way to go I think. If Marion tells you that they are an auth. reseller, you should be good to go.
They do look and sound auth. after looking at their site.

Ummm... yeah, I'd rather not go through the hassle of dealing with a palmed off clone. I'd like to be real sure before I order. Who's Marian? I think you mean Miriam With The Hat?

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
Explain to her how much money you saved by waiting for a deal in the classifieds.
I got scammed by the local store by paying 60.00 for a fasttech 25.00 Ragnarok clone. I feel like I did really good on this one and it almost makes up for not checking into how common it is for some stores to take advantage of new vapers. I later called them on it, now they tell customers which products are genuine, they still can't explain their pricing but that's another story for another time.

Did I mention I'm getting a high end mech mod made of the purest metal obtained from Posiodons Triton?

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Thanks! It's trivial, but what attys are you guys using on these beauties?

On my Poldiacs I'm using Krakens, a DID, and an Origenny. Just ordered a brass Kraken to go on my brass Uma Classic. Can't wait for it to get here. That's gonna look so great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread