Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
so, can you get back to work now? :lol:
Where did you ever get the impression I stopped? LOL. Actually tonight is the only night I am not working as I am heading to the sleep study in a few minutes. But I did finally finish everyone's tips turned down and ready for finish. So should get most everyone out over the long weekend. Well, except for Element77 and he knows the deal with his...hoping to get your materials tomorrow as they were out till then.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Very nice. It would be even nicer with a 1920x1200 screen. That resolution was available in 15.6" laptops 10 years ago, but not anymore, and it pisses me off!
They did have a 3k and 4k screen resolution available, but I am good without that for now. From what I have read, scaling isn't too great right now and most things have to be scaled up. Besides, I still download most of my TV shows in SD via newsgroups....LOL. Ignorance of 4K is bliss.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
and how was your night in a strange bed? :D
LOL...just woke up from my couch....which is one of my normal sleep spots. The sleep study nurse stated without doubt that from what she saw, I would hugely benefit from a device. So at least maybe soon I can sleep normal again...LOL.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
They did have a 3k and 4k screen resolution available, but I am good without that for now. From what I have read, scaling isn't too great right now and most things have to be scaled up.
Agreed, I'm not fan of the ultra-high res screens, primarily because Microsoft hasn't figured out how to do scaling properly.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
they didn't keep you all night? :?:
My wife picked on me citing scenes from TV shows where you see the actor covered in tons of wires stringing everywhere. Of course I tell her that is just for cinematic and comedic effect.....well I was wrong. It took the nurse 30 minutes solid to hook up what seemed like a million wires. Talk about fun trying to get up in the middle of the night for a bathroom run....hahaha....no additional comedic effect needed there. I did manage to eek out a little bit of sleep, enough for them to tell my sleep is horrible and explain why I am always tired.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My wife picked on me citing scenes from TV shows where you see the actor covered in tons of wires stringing everywhere. Of course I tell her that is just for cinematic and comedic effect.....well I was wrong. It took the nurse 30 minutes solid to hook up what seemed like a million wires. Talk about fun trying to get up in the middle of the night for a bathroom run....hahaha....no additional comedic effect needed there. I did manage to eek out a little bit of sleep, enough for them to tell my sleep is horrible and explain why I am always tired.
Been there done that. Took 3 sleep studies to determine I had Complex Sleep Apnea, which requires a $5k VPAP instead of a $1k CPAP.
I had 499 interruptions in 5 hours.
If my Cardiologist hadn't insisted I go, I'd probably be dead by now.
Best investment I ever made!

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Been there done that. Took 3 sleep studies to determine I had Complex Sleep Apnea, which requires a $5k VPAP instead of a $1k CPAP.
I had 499 interruptions in 5 hours.
If my Cardiologist hadn't insisted I go, I'd probably be dead by now.
Best investment I ever made!
Wow, that is wonderful they caught that in time. So glad that did. I'm very curious to see my results as my sleep has been horrible for well over a decade. I don't even know what normal sleep is like anymore. So I am pretty excited for the possibility of at least one thing to be normal again....hahaha....preemptive "SHUT UP BOB"!o_O

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Kata is playing the role of a golden Greek god, lounging on the beaches of Greece. He has forgot about all us little people after moving back home for 3 months.

I am around, just working on... stuff. (like my tan, and wrecking everyone's 401k)

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I am around, just working on... stuff. (like my tan, and wrecking everyone's 401k)
Pfft....Kata ran away and joined the Greek Mafia. This is probably just one of his underlings posing as Kata to keep the ruse going. We are watching you buddy! My ferret is loaded and ready to be mailed at a moments notice to wreak total havoc you....he stays ...... off and ready to bite.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
wrecking everyone's 401k
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread