Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hello everyone! Most folks around the modding forums know me, I have been a beta tester for Gdeal bottom feeder mods for a while and involved with a few coops in the past. Folks liked my mod artwork and started requesting I paint mods or just build them from scratch, so becoming a forum supplier was the next step. Ended up taking all money from sales of the devices and investing in equipment to offer more services. So as it stands, I am also offering custom matched buttons and drip tips for the Gdibi Nutcase, along with custom matched drip tips for the Sumpin, Aka Dibi and the newest Lil'l Pinch . Will create a custom drip tip for any mod if you want to send in the wood or whatever materials. I do have some wood in stock for past owners of Dibi mods who are interested in a drip tip to match. Also at some point going to offer a service for folks wanting Gdibi Nutcase mods who cannot solder or put them together. With this service I will offer custom CNC milled end caps made of most common metals, the custom matched button, drip tips, soldering up the internals and final fit and finish of mod. Of course I will still offer paint services for any mods and complete builds for GDNA mods too. Also working on a few other interesting offerings which will be posted a little later.

Please PM me or email at my avatar name at hotmail dot com.

More info later.

Thanks for everyone's support!

-=J

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread