Texas
Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Damn, that's a serious cloud Jimi! Looks like morning mist in the Great Smoky Mountains.
:vapor:

I've spent a few days vaping a Nectar Nano; feedback/report coming

Still wanting that atty too. Can't wait to see what you say, @LoveVanilla

@Jimi D. , amazing as always! Nice build, man.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Reactions: Mr.Mann

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Awesome. Just ordered one!

Man, these next couple of weeks are gonna be so awesome; I have a snapdragon and a 454 big block v2 on the way along with a le magister and nectar nano clones (have no idea if I even will like them so I figured I should start out with some clones) and now this bad boy. Not to mention the two DIY box mod projects I currently have going on too. God I have way too much vape gear and can't stop myself from acquiring more lol.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Awesome. Just ordered one!

Man, these next couple of weeks are gonna be so awesome; I have a snapdragon and a 454 big block v2 on the way along with a le magister and nectar nano clones (have no idea if I even will like them so I figured I should start out with some clones) and now this bad boy. Not to mention the two DIY box mod projects I currently have going on too. God I have way too much vape gear and can't stop myself from acquiring more lol.

The Snapdragon and Le Magister are fantastic. Great flavor and great draws. You can lung hit or close them down for a nice MTL as well. I've been wanting a Nectar Micro for quite awhile now but next up is the NarDA. Also have a bottom fed Manta V2 coming soon, anxious to give that a try after seeing all the rave comments about the flavor it produces.

Reactions: kformeck

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
The Snapdragon and Le Magister are fantastic. Great flavor and great draws. You can lung hit or close them down for a nice MTL as well. I've been wanting a Nectar Micro for quite awhile now but next up is the NarDA. Also have a bottom fed Manta V2 coming soon, anxious to give that a try after seeing all the rave comments about the flavor it produces.

Awesome. I just hope this clone isn't a total piece of crap like some clones I've had. Sometimes the quality of a clone can be so bad that you don't even come close to getting the experience of the authentic. I feel this may be the case since the authentic is a gorgeous piece of art. Do you have any info on the NarDa? I can't seem to find anything on it. Let me know what you think about that manta too when you get it, I've been eyeing one for a while but can't justify another top airflow atty when my aeolus v2 blows every top airflow atty I've tried out of the water when it comes to flavor.

Reactions: jhhollier

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Awesome. I just hope this clone isn't a total piece of crap like some clones I've had. Sometimes the quality of a clone can be so bad that you don't even come close to getting the experience of the authentic. I feel this may be the case since the authentic is a gorgeous piece of art. Do you have any info on the NarDa? I can't seem to find anything on it. Let me know what you think about that manta too when you get it, I've been eyeing one for a while but can't justify another top airflow atty when my aeolus v2 blows every top airflow atty I've tried out of the water when it comes to flavor.

Which clone did you buy of the Le Magister? I have an authentic and a clone and honestly there isn't much difference between the two. I mean, obviously the authentic uses better materials but other than that here are the differences: the authentic has more of a brushed finish on the exterior while the clone is more polished and the clone uses Phillips head screws on the deck while the authentic has flat head. That's it. Oh, my bad, the clone has red o-rings and the authentic uses teal o-rings. Excuse the clone talk folks, some of us purchase both :p

The NarDA has kinda been kept under wraps because the designer is trying to keep the cloners at bay. It's meant for single coil but its possible to use duals. Side airflow, reduced chamber, conical top cap. Should be a flavor machine.

I'll post my thoughts on the Manta V2 when I get it in.

Reactions: kformeck

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I think Tom said the BF Mantas will be shipping out today. I've hated every other top air atty I've tried (Rogue, REMatty, Vector) so I'm hoping the BF Manta won't be another bust for me. If it is, it'll be in the classies with a quickness.

For those interested in a non-BF Manta V2, Local Vape has them for $69.

http://localvape.com/products/jd-tech-manta-v2-rda

Reactions: Mr.Mann

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Which clone did you buy of the Le Magister? I have an authentic and a clone and honestly there isn't much difference between the two. I mean, obviously the authentic uses better materials but other than that here are the differences: the authentic has more of a brushed finish on the exterior while the clone is more polished and the clone uses Phillips head screws on the deck while the authentic has flat head. That's it. Oh, my bad, the clone has red o-rings and the authentic uses teal o-rings. Excuse the clone talk folks, some of us purchase both [emoji14]

The NarDA has kinda been kept under wraps because the designer is trying to keep the cloners at bay. It's meant for single coil but its possible to use duals. Side airflow, reduced chamber, conical top cap. Should be a flavor machine.

I'll post my thoughts on the Manta V2 when I get it in.
I got my clone from focalecig. If I remember correctly, it was the only one they had. As for the nectar, I got the most expensive clone they had (15$ maybe, vs the other 6$ ones they had) so hopefully they'll turn out alright. So far, there's been a few clone RDAs that i loved so much I just had to get the authentic, ie the Marquis, 454 big block, the Kennedy

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I think Tom said the BF Mantas will be shipping out today. I've hated every other top air atty I've tried (Rogue, REMatty, Vector) so I'm hoping the BF Manta won't be another bust for me. If it is, it'll be in the classies with a quickness.

Prices are dropping leaves in autumn!

@HeiSINberg

May be of interest. No leaking here! It does have its quirks, but it's a solid-performing, BEAUTIFUL atty.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
If you actually get it from them. Still waiting on a crown tank and pack of coils I ordered from them last month, that I don't think I'll ever get.

Really? From ecig.com (from here in the States)? They just got the Crown in recently AFAIK. I ordered from them recently and got my order super quick. Anyway, that sucks no matter who you ordered it from!

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Really? From ecig.com (from here in the States)? They just got the Crown in recently AFAIK. I ordered from them recently and got my order super quick. Anyway, that sucks no matter who you ordered it from!

I've ordered from ecig.com several times and shipping has always been lightning fast - usually same day. I think their pyramid-type referral scheme is shady as .... but they do have some great prices and super quick shipping.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Yeah, it was from them, ordered on 9/17, and never got the tank, or the coils. Contacted them multiple times, and they don't reply back to my emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread