GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I confirm what Firestorm wrote above. Yours is a v2.5 Aluminium bronze tube not a v3. It is a very rare tube today.
Thanks Perseas....rare as in has extra value rare, lol!!! It is nice and is being used with a v3 topcap and switch!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
anyone experiencing dry hits on the Spheroid v4. i have a tendency to chain vape like 4-5 pulls in a row. my wicking is usually pretty good depending on the juice i use. im just worried about the smaller juice holes and some 80/20.
The Spheroid is designed to work with all ratios of VG/PG, even100% VG since v1.You don't need huge holes for a good wicking and many vapers do chain vaping.with Spheroids. This is part of the reason we put a drip tip from Teflon in v4 :)
Yep I chain vape. Spheroid V4 is being mostly used. I have a few juices which are 100% VG. Some 80% too. No issues with the Spheroid-4.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
anyone experiencing dry hits on the Spheroid v4. i have a tendency to chain vape like 4-5 pulls in a row. my wicking is usually pretty good depending on the juice i use. im just worried about the smaller juice holes and some 80/20.
Yes, I agree with the other replies. It is a wicking issue. And I have come to chain vaping as well. I had a problem with my first build. And when I refill the tank I make sure to flip the tails of the wick upward before reassembling. Hasn't been an issue since.

brekec88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
US
I feel like the definition of chain vaping. I used to smoke 50-60 rolling tobacco cigarettes per day for 30 years. Over 50 gr per day. Now I vape 10-12 long pulls in a row ... :D

Just curious what coil/wick setup to you normally run in your spheroid v4? 5-6 wrap (2.5mm) 28 g kanthal, cotton wick, no fluff here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cucco

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
My 'X' wasn't locked. She experienced an 'extended firing' incident. When I picked her up.. Ouch, and few choice words! :) My 'X' survived, as good as new. I can't say the same, about the KFL she had on top. I love my 'X'!. :)

BTW: Sending my GP Family, love, hugs and smiles! :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Just curious what coil/wick setup to you normally run in your spheroid v4? 5-6 wrap (2.5mm) 28 g kanthal, cotton wick, no fluff here..

7-8 wrap (2 mm), 28 g kanthal, cotton wick, without fluff too. The Piccoloid is always in my hands, even now I am typing this.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Is the new Heron's flavor going to be close to the Spheroid V4 ?

I believe so, but the jury is still out, we haven't finished the final tests. Below is a Piccoloid and a 'Heroid' or 'Papsoid' 18650 together.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread