Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Went to a local B&M here for the first time. A couple of customers and the store owner were raving about Lenola Cream by Kite in Clouds, which i thought strange since the store doesn't carry it. I remember I had read some rave reviews on Reddit too. Anyone here try it ?
Lenola Cream
I did. Nothing to write home about. I sent most of mine to Noggin

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Maybe J too-let them tell you there thoughts

Admittedly I never tried it, still sitting in my massive pile. It's banana, if I remember correctly? I about vaped myself silly on TPR banana cream pudding about 2 years ago, still not over the banana sickness :lol:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
He knows!! Just as sure as the sun rising every morning!;) I would have bet my last penny my friend.:) That Car-Nut is delicious. Let me know your thoughts on the Nola Beignet. It's on my list.
Hey now thats not fair. I was vowed to do a 3 months no buy and did it. Just last spring

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Admittedly I never tried it, still sitting in my massive pile. It's banana, if I remember correctly? I about vaped myself silly on TPR banana cream pudding about 2 years ago, still not over the banana sickness :lol:
well then send it to MAZ

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Does it only come in 120s? Looks amazing!!

I think that's what they're running right now, they do have a sample pack of their 3 most popular flavors available in 30 ml and the whole line in a sample pack of 15 ml. However, the 120s are 50% off with the code feb120, so with the code 120 ml is $25. Really the whole line is really good! Not sure why they running it like that right now but I can try and message them and ask. My favorites are Paris, Pink Haze, Rio and Melt coming in 4th. I do need to revisit Melt and Lush, I don't think they were fully steeped when I first tried them. :)

I was honestly surprised by how much I loved this line!

Last edited:

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Also, I've never looked at American Cheesecake because in 3 years I've never had luck with cheesecake. But then someone had to go and say beignets?! Is this true? :drool:

ETA I looked and see no beignet juice :(

The Beignet juice is at NOLA Vapes. :) They have been one of my favorite juice companies since 2013 lol. They have a 20% off coupon right now: 2016.

Where better to get a beignet juice than out of New Orleans? ;)

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I did. Nothing to write home about. I sent most of mine to Noggin
Maybe the people in the west coast have a different palate and/or haven't tried any non-local smaller vendor ! Besides the national brands ( Cuttwood, Space Jam, Cosmic Fog etc ... ) there seems to be no overlap. No one here ( outside of ECF i suppose ) has heard of Ahlusion, TPR, HHV, MOV etc...

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
A few here will agree that this is you Blueberry bakery vape. It is a perfect baked blueberry blended with authentic scone and a dash of sugar.

Mirtillo Rotto
I didn't see on their website what the PG/VG ratios are for their liquids. Do you know? maybe the bottle has it marked?

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Giving a shout out to @Thundernoggin ! Hey bud, hope you are doing well. I wondered if you have heard anything else from @Sirius since he let you know he made it to his destination. Next time you connect with him, pass along the Juice Junkies best wishes!

OMGosh. I am so sorry I keep forgetting who I was talking to about the Vaporesso coils, but whoever you are, I got a couple packs from VapeNW, and they are awesome! The flavour off of these things is amazing, and they're wayyyy better on juice than the standard Aspire Triton coils.

@Sirius , when you come back to us and see this, you may wanna take a look at them also!

I haven't heard anything yet and plan to chase him for info tomorrow. He has been pretty tightlipped so I'm not exactly sure what is even going on. I will let him know everyone is thinking of him and report back when I know something.

Hey friends..Just paid my sucky 3G phone bill so before it slowed to a snail's pace I caught up on Facebook, sent out a few emails, and dropped in to say hello to my friends here.
I'm doing okay and should be home on the 20th it's looking like. I have a nic patch and my niece brought me one of my REO's and a bottle of Broke Stove Burbon Vanilla CUSTARD. Now I'm not a Custard fan as some of you well know, but this one is fantastic. It's one of the betas and unlike the Banana's Foster this one totally rocks. Those that I think will like it,( and appreciate it) will receive a bottle on me. It's very well done and won't break the bank. The girl that's doing it does it for the enjoyment anyway.
I hope to be back with you all shortly after the 20th. Until then. Take care and Vape On Juice Junkies!
Love ya
~Sirius

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Hey friends..Just paid my sucky 3G phone bill so before it slowed to a snail's pace I caught up on Facebook, sent out a few emails, and dropped in to say hello to my friends here.
I'm doing okay and should be home on the 20th it's looking like. I have a nic patch and my niece brought me one of my REO's and a bottle of Broke Stove Burbon Vanilla CUSTARD. Now I'm not a Custard fan as some of you well know, but this one is fantastic. It's one of the betas and unlike the Banana's Foster this one totally rocks. Those that I think will like it,( and appreciate it) will receive a bottle on me. It's very well done and won't break the bank. The girl that's doing it does it for the enjoyment anyway.
I hope to be back with you all shortly after the 20th. Until then. Take care and Vape On Juice Junkies!
Love ya
~Sirius
Glad to hear you're doing okay darlin'...you are in my thoughts and prayers as always...hang in there sweetie...sending lots of (((HUGS))) for ya! :wub:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Love ya
~Sirius

Great to hear from you friend! Be well.:)

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I didn't see on their website what the PG/VG ratios are for their liquids. Do you know? maybe the bottle has it marked?

I just checked the bottle (with my readers and magnifying glass) and the ratio is not listed. I first found this juice at my local B&M and they told me it was high VG. Whatever that means, I suspect, based on how it vapes, it is a 80VG and maybe higher. I have no issues tanking this liquid, but I do prefer it in one of my RDA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread