The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
I've had various items in my fasttech cart since the beginning but always ended-up ordering elsewhere. Now I'm ready to make an order and that code -KUNGHEI- is NOT giving 20% off, not 15%, not 10% -$80 to $74. More like 7%, :lol:
Coupon code RUMBUST for 10% off is still working. Also keep in mind cny is going on so orders will take forever to ship.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Get a shot of it malfunctioning and start a ticket, including the pic. fasttech should give you a RMA number to send it to the Fla Warehouse. Get a postage receipt, snap a shot and add it to your ticket with shipping info.
Once the Item is received at the warehouse you will receive credit including Postage or A new unit will be shipped(between you and them) and you will get shipping credit for the return item.

Take everything with a grain of salt. Dealing 1/2 way around the world with a major language barrier. They are good about correcting issues.

* A few people have (fixed) , poor connection on the Screen ribbon.

I'd likely exchange - if not needed right away.

Thank you for the great information as I had never ordered from fastech before this was my first time.......

edit....Reporting from a few minutes later.....it was easy with your instructions got it done thanks added a photo

of the display half white......made my first ticket.........no big hurry to hear from then as

many other mods on my desk are calling my name-------vape me -vape me.......

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Sheesh.....My first order from Fasttech and it's still sitting in Origin Post is Preparing Shipment status since Jan 21st, this normal?

I did use the ePacket as was suggested....
Alot of times,the chinese postal service will not update the tracking after that point,so the next scan after that will be when it gets through customs.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Coupon code RUMBUST for 10% off is still working. Also keep in mind cny is going on so orders will take forever to ship.

The coupon code KAUNGHEI is still working but instead of 20% it's now 15%.

I still spent too much. I ordered all the stuff that's been out of stock or is in stock for a few hours, i.e. wire, coils, drip tips, tank bases and parts, cases, a few coil and cheap tank clones to see if they were any good. I'm surprised at how fast that stuff adds up.

I've been so good for the last six months with not buying, no matter how good the deal was or how cute, and then I have to blow it 'cause I'm out of everything. My budget isn't working out so well...

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
:D
My first Fasttech order. Changed the quantities from 3 to 2, so did get 20% off everything and that was more of a savings then the quantity discount.
I got the time, retired :D
A lot of people will split up orders to avoid the multiple item discount. I usually try to split orders into $20-$30 lots anyway. It's not as dramatic of a melt down if a $20 order gets delayed as if it was a $100 order.

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
The coupon code KAUNGHEI is still working but instead of 20% it's now 15%.

I still spent too much. I ordered all the stuff that's been out of stock or is in stock for a few hours, i.e. wire, coils, drip tips, tank bases and parts, cases, a few coil and cheap tank clones to see if they were any good. I'm surprised at how fast that stuff adds up.

I've been so good for the last six months with not buying, no matter how good the deal was or how cute, and then I have to blow it 'cause I'm out of everything. My budget isn't working out so well...

Thanks for the heads up dont feel to bad about missing out on the 5%. But i hear ya i been stocking up for the vapocalypse bought 5 mods n tanks last yr with 20 yr supply of nic (got it on black fri so def worth it). Just recently bought the smok r200 bc it's my 1st dual battery mod. But i'm going to buy 1 more tank (2.5ml diablo) and wire after that i'm done for the yr. Lol hopefully

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Thanks for the heads up dont feel to bad about missing out on the 5%. But i hear ya i been stocking up for the vapocalypse bought 5 mods n tanks last yr with 20 yr supply of nic (got it on black fri so def worth it). Just recently bought the smok r200 bc it's my 1st dual battery mod. But i'm going to buy 1 more tank (2.5ml diablo) and wire after that i'm done for the yr. Lol hopefully

"...done for the year"

Right. And that's 'cause you now celebrate CNY so this year ends in a couple of weeks.

Good plan!

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
"...done for the year"

Right. And that's 'cause you now celebrate CNY so this year ends in a couple of weeks.

Good plan!

Hey a man can dream. I mean really all else i need is vg/pg, cap cake batter, hangsen cream, umm maybe some rayon..... Darn it i won't make it lol

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
umm maybe some rayon.....

That part's easy though,just buy the 3 pound box,and you will never,ever have to buy wicking again.I bought the big box a year ago,and have been rewicking several tanks and rda's for me and my son,plus gave a friend like 30 feet,and it doesn't look like i've even started to put a small dent in the amount in the box haha.$15 and i'll have enough to last me forever,and get my son well into his elderly years haha.

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
That part's easy though,just buy the 3 pound box,and you will never,ever have to buy wicking again.I bought the big box a year ago,and have been rewicking several tanks and rda's for me and my son,plus gave a friend like 30 feet,and it doesn't look like i've even started to put a small dent in the amount in the box haha.$15 and i'll have enough to last me forever,and get my son well into his elderly years haha.
Right i got gifted 3 foot about 3 months ago to try out to see if i liked it. I'll def be buying the lifetime box love rayon!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I know I said I wouldn't order anything due to the wait time, but couldn't help myself with that 20% off coupon, ordered some replacement bell tanks for my hurricanes, some drip tips and a serpent, been considering getting one, but love my hurricanes right now, but for 20% off I'll give it a go, even if does take 8 weeks to get it :)

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    I know I said I wouldn't order anything due to the wait time, but couldn't help myself with that 20% off coupon, ordered some replacement bell tanks for my hurricanes, some drip tips and a serpent, been considering getting one, but love my hurricanes right now, but for 20% off I'll give it a go, even if does take 8 weeks to get it :)
    8 weeks? I hope so. It'll be interesting to see how this is handled. First, the country is shut down. Then, all their suppliers are on holiday too, so no new stock. That we are used to. Now throw in that FT changed all the ETA dates to after the holiday, which is honest, but this time add hordes of people buying stock that they may or may not have. Before the holiday I think FT was out of many of their most popular items. Who knows if suppliers will restock FT first or wait until they restock distributors? From comments I've heard FT buys a lot of overstock, sort of the Big Lots of ecigs. It may depend on where your order falls in the que and whether FT predicted the response they got.

I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm curious about what will happen since I can see a potential bottle neck from demand out stripping supply. I was surprised by the timing of this sale. We shall see.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I've found trying to budget and save on groceries is the best way to clean out all the old stock and start fresh. I guess it's the same with vape gear!

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    8 weeks? I hope so. It'll be interesting to see how this is handled. First, the country is shut down. Then, all their suppliers are on holiday too, so no new stock. That we are used to. Now throw in that FT changed all the ETA dates to after the holiday, which is honest, but this time add hordes of people buying stock that they may or may not have. Before the holiday I think FT was out of many of their most popular items. Who knows if suppliers will restock FT first or wait until they restock distributors? From comments I've heard FT buys a lot of overstock, sort of the Big Lots of ecigs. It may depend on where your order falls in the que and whether FT predicted the response they got.

I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm curious about what will happen since I can see a potential bottle neck from demand out stripping supply. I was surprised by the timing of this sale. We shall see.

Yep hence why didn't order anything I really want now, in 3 years, I don't think ever seen FT do a 20% off coupon. I did order stuff that said would ship after the holiday, but already one of them items now shows eta of 5 days after the holiday, could cancel that item, but no rush, so will just let it play out.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Sheesh.....My first order from Fasttech and it's still sitting in Origin Post is Preparing Shipment status since Jan 21st, this normal?

I did use the ePacket as was suggested....

Drop your Tracking number into 17Track and see if they offer better info.
    If going out by China Post.............Good luck. Worst tracking available(unavailable).
    I try to switch all my orders to Hong Kong Post, time is about the same and tracking is a little better.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Last edited:

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2015
    Virginia
    Alot of times,the chinese postal service will not update the tracking after that point,so the next scan after that will be when it gets through customs.

So I guess it will resume tracking once it gets on this side of the Pacific Ocean? Or will it just show up one day?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    So I guess it will resume tracking once it gets on this side of the Pacific Ocean? Or will it just show up one day?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes, tracking resumes once it gets through customs. My packages leave customs in Chicago, then go to St Paul, then, a day or two later end up in my PO box.

Reactions: GccTxs67
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread