REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
How are y'all doing today? I hope everyone's feeling alright and enjoyin' themselves. Me? I'm sitting back with a vape :thumb: and continuing round 47890 of phone tag with these doctors :nah:. Wish me luck, friends! As always, sending good vibes to you and yours

wish u tons of luck my friend!((hugs)) just takin it easy today myself.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I'm Dancing! :w00t: :laugh:

tumblr_m0ani9g9dg1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
baby-dance-gif-thank-god-its-friday-tgif-delebration.gif
dirtydancing.gif

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
NEPA
I'm Dancing! :w00t: :laugh:

tumblr_m0ani9g9dg1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
baby-dance-gif-thank-god-its-friday-tgif-delebration.gif
dirtydancing.gif

Lol I haven't heard that one in a hot minute!

So I finally got everything straightened out and I now have a pain management doctor! Now on to finding another orthopedic surgeon for a second opinion but at least I'll be able to continue my pain meds until I get myself squared away with the other orthopedic doctor. I hate that I have to take narcotics but it's the only thing that gives me any relief right now (still trying creams, holistic pain remedies etc anyway). To all my friends dealing with pain and health issues please know you can always shoot me a message if you need to talk. These situations can be stressful but a good support network really does help, so please feel free to shoot a PM.

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
NEPA
I love all kinds of music so here's something a little different than the tunes I normally share. Lol I'm not sure how y'all will feel about it, but I love dancing (well I'm not doing much dancing lately) to this kind of stuff when you have it cranking through a good system with a good subwoofer. Great background music when you feel like being overwhelmed by sound without thinking about it too much. Enjoy? :lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So I finally got everything straightened out and I now have a pain management doctor! Now on to finding another orthopedic surgeon for a second opinion but at least I'll be able to continue my pain meds until I get myself squared away with the other orthopedic doctor. I hate that I have to take narcotics but it's the only thing that gives me any relief right now (still trying creams, holistic pain remedies etc anyway). To all my friends dealing with pain and health issues please know you can always shoot me a message if you need to talk. These situations can be stressful but a good support network really does help, so please feel free to shoot a PM.
    {{{{hugs}}}}

5977aea84f36dbd4ac2bf73bee203225.jpg

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
    NEPA
    Here's another song I would be very surprised to find out that I hadn't shared here already, but I'm in the mood for it frequently. I just really love the lyrics and I feel like it's so relatable to just about anybody. This is a very talented musician's cover, the original song is by Major Lazer.

I have a feeling it'll be a late one tonight...

Sunray

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2011
    Tiger Town, Ala
    Hey! Just wanted to say how proud I am of my team the Denver Broncos...YEAH!!! :thumbs: No matter what anybody says...o_O
    I've been a fan since I moved to Denver in 1982 when it was all about the "Orange Crush" as they were called then and it was all about that tonight, as the orange crush defense basically shut down the Carolina Panthers in SUPER BOWL 50!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: CONGRATS to PAT BOWLEN, JOHN ELWAY, GARY KUBIAK, WADE PHILLIPS, PEYTON MANNING, VON MILLER (MVP) & all the Denver Broncos & family, as this is probably Peyton's last season, (to be determined) it couldn't have been written any better and as a Broncos fan, I couldn't be happier!!! I really think we have the GREATEST sports fans here in Denver, no matter WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: & I'm PROUD to be one of them!!!!!!!!!!:D:rickroll::spam::toast: :pervy: :vapor:

denver-broncos-cheerleaders.jpg
    Denver-Broncos-Super-Bowl-XLVIII-Champs-130962645100.jpeg
    1791092-37819131-2560-1440.jpg
    9827487_G.png
    84466_small.jpg
    635904845811223604-USP-NFL-SUPER-BOWL-50-CAROLINA-PANTHERS-VS-DENVER-79503182.JPG

albumpicture.php

Auburn won.............Auburn lost.........
    Now lets jam!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread