Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Here, just not on the forums often anymore. I've been doing well though. How are you Kenna :)
I'm good! Still pet sitting for friends & family which keeps me pup happy. I keep up with you on Instagram, too. You are a really good photographer. How is Boomer? BTW, winter is coming!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I'm good! Still pet sitting for friends & family which keeps me pup happy. I keep up with you on Instagram, too. You are a really good photographer. How is Boomer? BTW, winter is coming!

:( boomer had a stroke, and didn't make it, kenna :cry:

sloth told us in reo lounge

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Kenna, you can catch up here...:(

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Yes, Boomer died very suddenly of a stroke or heart attack 2 weeks ago yesterday. We're not sure what exactly happened...I was filling up my mod when he howled, I looked back to see him seizing up. He went limp and was just gone.

I was basically shut down for a full week, useless. Doing better now. I miss him something awful and I'm still in shock because it was so unforeseen and he was only 6 years old.

We did adopt a new dog named Atticus Blue, he just came home last night. He of course is no replacement for Boomer, there will never be one. But, he's certainly brought happiness and enthusiasm for life back into our house. He's a good boy (so far) :)

Attachments

• Atticus Blue Web.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Yes, Boomer died very suddenly of a stroke or heart attack 2 weeks ago yesterday. We're not sure what exactly happened...I was filling up my mod when he howled, I looked back to see him seizing up. He went limp and was just gone.

I was basically shut down for a full week, useless. Doing better now. I miss him something awful and I'm still in shock because it was so unforeseen and he was only 6 years old.

We did adopt a new dog named Atticus Blue, he just came home last night. He of course is no replacement for Boomer, there will never be one. But, he's certainly brought happiness and enthusiasm for life back into our house. He's a good boy (so far) :)

Oh, Sloth, so very, very sorry. I lost one dog that way. She let out a howl, made it to my feet and fell over. So sudden and so hard for us to accept....sending love and hugs your way...:cry::wub:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
with a husky, that'll last until he is at least 3 :lol:

i had one, years ago

funny dogs
I don't doubt it. He reminds me of Boom when he was young. So far he is actually better behaved than Boom was, but just as energetic, and more attached (some serious separation anxiety). He's lots of fun though. The puppy energy is good for a sloth in mourning :)

Already love the little guy...friendly as they come.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Oh no! That's terrible! I can't imagine dealing with that at all. I'm so sorry, Tim. [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

It's hard to wrap your head & heart around something like that. But having a different place to put them breathes new life into us. New & different is good. We all have our memories of beloved departed fur babies. We all hold them close in our hearts still.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I don't doubt it. He reminds me of Boom when he was young. So far he is actually better behaved than Boom was, but just as energetic, and more attached (some serious separation anxiety). He's lots of fun though. The puppy energy is good for a sloth in mourning :)

Already love the little guy...friendly as they come.
I'm so glad Atticus is keeping you busy & distracted!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Hi sloth.

This will be mine soon.

Screenshot_20190113-102506.png

Nothing fancy. Just an Ibanez. But mahogany body and spruce top.

Hope you and husky are well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread