Vaper insomniacs-' up around the clock '- Vaping chit chat music and more..where to come whe you can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Oh no! I didn't think about losing this thread :cry:
What are we going to do guys? Pri's still out :unsure:

Pri has been notified and will tend to it...you have yours to do tho :)

(Threads don't have to be restarted if you don't want them to)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Thank you very much Classy and Sonicds for giving me time to get this done* and thank you all friends for your sweet wishes* {{{{{hugs}}}}} xoxoxo

...I got the pm and ...well..

sugar-spice-everything-nice-thank-you-front.jpg

at first I was oh no...my brain had to wrap itself around this 'change'...
tumblr_mj1vu2HmLd1r2w2vzo1_250.gif

then I dusted myself off....took a deep breath....
tumblr_ldidpyhfuL1qbrdf3o2_r1_500.gif

pulled myself together...
tumblr_mtv39gzhk51rk4r7jo1_500.gif

and said..........
tumblr_inline_mvcb3wKoIf1qih9gi.gif

tumblr_lqbqxi5aTv1qcxieko1_500_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg%3Fimgmax%3D800

and started a new thread...........but first...
I want to thank you all..from the bottom of my heart...for ALL that you have left here...not just things...pics songs chit chat and so so much more..but a part of 'you'..and the friends we have in you all...how very SPECIAL is that*.....oh I can't thank you all enough for that...and so happy I started this thread...so many friends...and I hope to see you all here on the new one.[PART 2 ]..and I know we will meet and make many more..we love new friends here...and the biggest thanks and the biggest {{{{hugs}}}} to you..for many special memories thank goodness I can go back and see them all...we all can*...I may even bring a few over now and then....you have all 'touched' me deeply..touched us all* ..I'll never ever forget....thank you all from the bottom of my heart..* and now...for the new one...and here's too the old and to the new friends who will come and to the memories to be made..*

gbdstars7.gif

longing_of_the_soul_by_cherishedmemories-d1pp1mn.jpg

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE 'Insomniacs and more' PART 2 THREAD...........................

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/519622-vaper-insomniacs-friends-up-around-clock-vaping-chit-chat-music-images-more-part-2-a.html#post12018132

{{{{{{hugs}}}}} ........see you there............* xoxooxo

aspbratt-00-2022-480x480.gif

thank-you.jpg

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} Sweet friends xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread