Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Got in my first batch of NLV. Here's my first take. And BTW, although I thought they were not needing steeping, I thought that the flavor improved alot after a few days after being opened and shook.

Gold is great. Nice flavor and nice sweetness.
Bounty Hunter is great too. But, it was a surprise. I was expecting a sweet vape, and for me in my setup it was a drier more tobacco vape than the Gold. I expected the opposite.
Capparillo is really nice. The first coffee vape I've enjoyed. It's leaving a bit of something on my tongue, but that could just be an aberration. Either way, a good juice.
The Blueberry I can skip. It does taste good, but leaves a strong aroma in the room, which I try to avoid. Don't want my place smelling like a vape shop.
Tappulles I'm still not sure about. It tastes good, but I may be reacting to something in it, maybe the cinnamon, which is mildly irritating. But, I put it aside to try again. I hope to like it, since it's got good flavor.
Apricot Brandy? Can't tell yet.
Caramel Reef seems very tasty. But, just had a couple of tokes. It may be the same as the Blueberry's strong room aroma. Hope not, as it tastes nice.
NLV4ya: I put it into a clean tank and dryburned silica wick, which had held an Italian melon juice I picked up when in London in the Spring. Thought I had then cleaned out. Nope. Melon RY4 is an odd combination. I'll try this one again, in a very clean tank and coil. LOL.

You NLV lovers out there: my taste buds may be off base, so I'd be curious about your take on what I said about the Gold vs. Bounty.

Great first taste impressions, newyork! You certainly put your thoughts to the keyboard very well. :)

I have vaped my fair share of NLV Gold and Bounty Hunter over these last several years. I find Bounty Hunter slightly sweeter, but I would never consider it a truly sweet vape at all.

Tappulles is an AMAZING flavor. And in true NLV fashion, some of the front forward notes may start switching around and becoming background notes. I'll be interested in your take if you decide to continue vaping it,,, in say a month?

NLV4ya is abstolutely one of my faves. But with melon? Yeah/no, prolly not. :D

Reactions: newyork13

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I find Gold to be a tad more sweet than Bounty Hunter.Both are quite tasty. Caparillo is my everyday vape.
Hey FranC. I remember you well from the Halo thread. It was both the gear and juices which led me to quit cigs. Not to mention the kind and supportive group of folks there. Didn't realize you were into other eliquids too.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Great first taste impressions, newyork! You certainly put your thoughts to the keyboard very well. :)

I have vaped my fair share of NLV Gold and Bounty Hunter over these last several years. I find Bounty Hunter slightly sweeter, but I would never consider it a truly sweet vape at all.

Tappulles is an AMAZING flavor. And in true NLV fashion, some of the front forward notes may start switching around and becoming background notes. I'll be interested in your take if you decide to continue vaping it,,, in say a month?

NLV4ya is abstolutely one of my faves. But with melon? Yeah/no, prolly not. :D
Yeah, the melon was actually very nice. (Picked it up at a vapefest in London, which was my first and only vapefest. They seem few and far between in the US...at least anywhere near me.) But, not at all good mixed with the 4ya.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I put aside my NLV order and went back to my profusion of small half filled bottles for a while.
Tried the Capparillo again after a month: excellent juice, nice balance of creaminess and mild coffee. Not acrid like some coffees and teas can be. I'll get this one again for sure.
First impressions of the Red Apple: it's not bad, but the flavor is a bit muddled. For those who like apple vapes, I think Ahlusion's Pure Apple is much better. It's got very realistic apple flavor, not too tart not too sweet and just simply apple.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I put aside my NLV order and went back to my profusion of small half filled bottles for a while.
Tried the Capparillo again after a month: excellent juice, nice balance of creaminess and mild coffee. Not acrid like some coffees and teas can be. I'll get this one again for sure.
First impressions of the Red Apple: it's not bad, but the flavor is a bit muddled. For those who like apple vapes, I think Ahlusion's Pure Apple is much better. It's got very realistic apple flavor, not too tart not too sweet and just simply apple.

If I vaped any more Red Apple than I already do, I'd start growing spout seeds. For my taste buds, it couldn't possibly taste any better than it does.

The stuff keeps disappearing from my freezer though. Somebody MUST be stealing it (because I can't possibly be vaping THAT much of it).

:blush:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
If I vaped any more Red Apple than I already do, I'd start growing spout seeds. For my taste buds, it couldn't possibly taste any better than it does.

The stuff keeps disappearing from my freezer though. Somebody MUST be stealing it (because I can't possibly be vaping THAT much of it).

:blush:
Well, LOL, if you do start growing spout seeds, please don't post a pic.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
SALE TIME in NLV Land!!!!!!!!!!!

www.PVLiquids.com

is now having a FLASH SALE on all NiteLiteVapor 130ml MINI JUGs
Automatically discounted during checkout - NO coupon codes needed
DISCOUNT is valid until MIDNIGHT tonight - February 9thth (California Time), 2016

Always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA.

Everyday BULK discounts on 130ml Mini Jugs will NOT active during this Sale Event.

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Don't miss this one!
Happy Vaping,
The PVL Team

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

www.pvliquids.com

P-Sale4.jpg

Reactions: DPLongo22

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
maybe i did use them and i forgot? would explain why i don't have the bottle :facepalm:

i'm really needing some menthol for some reason. guess it's time to put in a order.

I pulled out all my bottles of nlv. I can't believe at one point i had 18nic!

I've been going thru some tappulles and tropikeyta for a few weeks now here and there and thought about maybe revisiting some of my older flavors. I have a few bottles that are a year old.

do you all find any flavors get better with time? I have the vanilla strait and i'm wondering, did it ever shine thru? All these old juices are 12 nic... so i'm a little bit uneasy. i vape 6 or 3 nic nowadays.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
As NLV now offers zero nic, you could always buy some and dilute your existing stock.

I like NLV right out of the mailbox. There is no need to steep it. I've also found that a couple of my favorites change a bit with age quite nicely.

Sorry, Ladiekali -- I've mostly used vanilla strait as an additional dollop of flavor (like making tappules, pie a la mode) and haven't noticed the subtle changes it may go through.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
SALE TIME!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

StPaddysSM.jpg

PVLiquids.com is now having a Patrick's Day Sale on all NiteLite Vapor 30ml Bottles & 130ml Mini Jugs!

Automatic 30% discount during checkout - NO coupon codes needed
Discount is not retroactive towards purchases made previously before this sale become active, sorry.

Always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA.

Everyday BULK discounts are NOT active during Sale Events.

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy St Patrick's Day!
The PVL Team

To place an order: http://www.pvliquids.com/

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Thank you for posting the sale! Sinn Rolz is my EMV (every morning) and Bounty Hunter is my ENV. Perfection, both! In the spirit of a St Patrick's Day adventure, I added 30ml bottles of Tapulles (2 or 3 syllables, as you please :)), Harbor Nites and Caramel Reef - cuz with a sale like this, who could resist?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread