http://www.pvliquids.com/Articles.asp?ID=251

12mg nicotine 65/pg

Free shipping.
Free sample included.
Easy to read born on date
Quick shipping
Child proof lids
Warning on label easy to read

10 ml bottles are stiff and hard to press.
Bottles are brown and can not see the juice level

Bounty Hunter
Hh.357 - foob, strong throat hit. Too strong for my comfort.
Flavor is sweet, bakery. Maybe chocolate. But if it is chocolate, it is the first chocolate I have enjoyed. Reminds me of a chocolate wafer with cream in the middle. I think I would enjoy this better at 6mg nic. I would really like this to be a higher vg. It feels rough around the edges.
I may get better results in a carto. It is very yummy. It has a good flavor. It has depth you look for in a quality juice. I would consider this a cookie type juice. If it has tobacco it is not enough that I notice. Decent amount of vapor and plenty of flavor. But the throat hit is just too harsh with this attie.

Butterscotch
Hh.357 - foob, oh my goodness. Now this is what butterscotch is suppose to taste like. And I have tried a half dozen or more. I may even use this to add to some other pricey juices that the butterscotch was lacking in. This is the same as those hard butterscotch candies that come in the yellowish wrapper. Plenty of flavor. Good, comfortable throat hit. This flavor is much smoother than bounty hunter. I will order this again in a bigger bottle. This juice is a winner in my book and out of the many butterscotch flavors I have ordered, this one is hands down the best. Leaves a wonderful after taste as if I had been sucking on those little candies. I don't want to stop vaping this to try the other juices. Seriously this flavor is going to the top of my all time favorites list. No chemical taste, no fake sugar taste, exactly like the butterscotch candy,

Vanilla straight
Hh.357 - this one is going to have to steep. It has a flowery taste that a lot of vanillas I have tried have. Experience suggests that this will fade over a few days. It is smooth, not harsh. Just slightly on the flowery side for me as of right now. Smoother than bounty hunter, but not as flavorful as butterscotch. I will try again in a few days. As is, I would not order this one again.

BluBerry Beach- received as a free sample that i did not request.
Hh.357 - foob, yummy. I wasn't expecting to like this one as I don't usually like fruit vapes. It is smooth. Slightly sweet. Im not even sure how to describe this one. The name is spot on. It tastes like blueberry. No like really. I have tried many blueberry vapes, but this one actually tastes like blueberry. Good after taste too. It is refreshing. I like this one a lot. Wow. I am really impressed with this flavor. I was not expecting to like it. This may be the first fruit vape I really really like. They nailed this one too. This is what you think blueberry should taste like, but it never does.

In conclusion if I had to pick butterscotch and bluberry beach to vape for the rest of my life and nothing else, I would be fine with that. These two flavors are must have reorders for me. Above many of my more premium juices. I love that I was able to vape these happily on the same day they came in the mail. They are smooth, flavorful, no funny chemical or after tastes. Shipping was free and quick. I also appreciate the free sample even though I had not requested one. I paid $15 for 4 10ml bottles.

Feel free to reply with your own experience with this company and these flavors.

Other vendors and flavors I have enjoyed the most are
Cyclops vapor - Artemis and colossus
G2 vapor - mr. Cookie
Alice in vapeland - twas brillig and duches de leche
Kings crown - claim your throne
Suicide bunny - the OB
Nicoticket - frenilla and the virus
Goodlife - spooksauce and sangria

Last edited:
Reactions: Freedom2Vape

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Bounty hunter is much smoother today.
I enjoy the throat hit. The flavors seem to have melded together a bit.
I can vape this as an adv.
I Havnt tried it in a carto yet.
Still using the hh.357 on a reo.
It's not too sweet. It reminds me of a cookie with out any cinnamon. Vanilla with out the flowery part. Maybe it's more cream than vanilla.
This one has turned into a reorder for me.

At this point I just want to try all the flavors NLV has.
In fact I have already placed a order with all new flavors and they should be here by Tuesday !

These juices seem like they will mix together well to make endless combos.

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Since these flavors, I have been back and ordered more juices.mi have tried ten total. And they are all really good.

NLV 4ya-
foob, aero attie, I have not been a fan of tobacco flavors. This one has a tobacco taste, but it's good. Seriously, the flavor is just simply good. It must be a sweet tobacco? Maybe a nutty tobacco? I am not sure since I don't usually like tobacco. The juice it self isn't too sweet. But sweet enough for me. Definately has hints of caramel. I got this one in 6mg nic because I was worried about the tobacco flavor grossing me out, I think next time I will try this in 12mg nic. This one is creamy, smooth, tasty. This is what I was hoping ry4 would taste like but hasn't till now. Perfect balance of flavors. Lots of vapor. Kinda feels like a cigarette with out tasting like a cigarette.i like this one a lot. This would be my flavor of choice when hanging out with my smoking relatives. The more I vape this one, the more it is appealing to me. I would like to experiment by adding some of non flavored wta to this one. I like that the flavor is not smack you in your face. Some times, that's good. But I don't always want my vape to feel like I'm eating dessert. Does not leave any after taste in my mouth. Yeah buddy, this is a reorder for me. I would reccomend this to every one especially if you havnt had a good tobacco vape yet. I am enjoying the exhale the most.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Tapulles-
Really!? How does NLV DO THIS. I don't usually care for Apple vapes. They either put way too much cinnamon and spices, or make it way too sweet. This tastes more like applesauce than apple juice. Meaning, this tastes more like eating a fresh apple. There is not enough cinnamon in here to bother me. So it must just be a hint of cinnamon, so don't let that scare you away if you are like me and despise cinnamon flavors. And the same is true with the tobacco flavor, don't let that scare you away. The tobacco seems to be more of a feeling than a taste. This was another flavor i was not looking forward to trying and am ever so glad I did. I will be reordering this one as well.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Renegade-
Ok the truth of the matter is, I am afraid to try this flavor. But here goes.....
Well, I like it. It kind of reminds me of the virus by nicoticket but not as sweet. It's a darn good tobacco type vape. Totally worth vaping. Leaves a sweet aftertaste that I like. There are many other NLV flavors i like more because I am not a tobacco flavor fan. But this one is good. I would like to experiment with using this as a mixer. Not my favorite but I will finish this bottle. Not sure if I would re order it though.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Fruit3-
clean crisp fruit. Tastes like fresh fruit, not candy or artificial. With out a doubt this is a reorder for me. I wouldn't want this one with a cup of coffee. I taste apple, and pear with a hint of peach? I didn't know I liked fruity flavors. Maybe it's that I don't like artificial, candy, sugar flavors?

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
StraBerry beach-
The first thing I notice about this juice is it is bright yellow! Dripping into my attie it looks like it would glow in the dark! They did it again. I wasted so much money buying strawberry juice. Each time I have been so dissapointed. Until now. First off, it tastes like real strawberries. I tell ha what, go slice some strawberries, sprinkle a little bit of sugar on them. Let them sit for an hour in the fridge. Now pull out some cool whip and go to town. That is exactly what this vape tastes like. I like this one a lot and will order it again.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
These were all reviewed fresh out the mail. Already bounty Hunter has smoothed out. So I will be curious as to how the other flavors steep.
Fresh out the box this is is my preference of flavors from favorite to least favorite....

1- butterscotch
2- bluberry beach
3- NLV 4 ya
4- tapulles
5- Fruit3
6- Apricot brandy
7- StraBerry
8- Vanilla strait
9- Bounty hunter
10- Renegade

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Bounty hunter is much smoother today.
I enjoy the throat hit. The flavors seem to have melded together a bit.
I can vape this as an adv.
I Havnt tried it in a carto yet.
Still using the hh.357 on a reo.
It's not too sweet. It reminds me of a cookie with out any cinnamon. Vanilla with out the flowery part. Maybe it's more cream than vanilla.
This one has turned into a reorder for me.

At this point I just want to try all the flavors NLV has.
In fact I have already placed a order with all new flavors and they should be here by Tuesday !

These juices seem like they will mix together well to make endless combos.

I so agree on all counts! Don't forget the GOLD.

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I saw --- it's just a gentle reminder for when you place your next order. :)

I don't have a favorite NLV anymore --- I have several that vie for the top spot. Today it's Butterscotch. Often it's NLV4ya or Gold or Bounty Hunter or Caramel Reef or (the list continues). I also mix them for fun right in the tank! Without a doubt, Gold has been in top 3 since it was first made. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread