**Sub-Ohm Vaping** Discussion, Safety, Battery Info, & Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Wo

Aug 28, 2015
I suppose this probably isn't the exact right forum, but I've had trouble logging in for the past few days. So my post is; I have done the upgrade on my X Cube II and I love it. I now have 180W capacity and choice of TC wire. I also did the "patch" to get rid of the battery door rattle and I'm thorougly satisfied with that also.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this, or recommend that I go to the correct forum? LOL :lol::lol:

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I just started sub ohming and don't know much about it. This thread was very helpful. thanks for sharing! I know a lot of people don't like Kanger for whatever reason but I am using the kangertech subox mini and so far I like it. I don't think I could go back to my nautilus mini now lol

I think the Kanger Mini is a great subox, The Nano is as well. Only problem I had was the finish flaking off. I just bought a new Mini and had it wrapped right out of the box. I now want to get a Cube II.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
LG HE4's with KBOX 200W, is it ok?

My local shop only carries them now and told me it would be fine..

Yeah, LGs are a reputable brand. I use blue Samsungs in my dual battery boxes, even my 200w fuchai, and they preform wonderfully!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Vaping_Racoon

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
Montreal
Yeah, LGs are a reputable brand. I use blue Samsungs in my dual battery boxes, even my 200w fuchai, and they preform wonderfully!

I ended up buying Samsung Q's for my mod, I think I'll like them even more hehe

I been using HE-4's for my 50W Kbox and they're built to last for sure.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
I ended up buying Samsung Q's for my mod, I think I'll like them even more hehe

I been using HE-4's for my 50W Kbox and they're built to last for sure.
I meant to say that LGs are pretty much the same as my Sammys. Pretty sure they are produced in same factory and everything.

Reactions: Vaping_Racoon

DJDooum

Jun 9, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm new here, and new to sub ohm vaping too! I was recommended by my local vape shop a box mod kit as a starter - Vaptio P1 - I have since been doing a fair bit of reading about the precautions you should take when sub ohm vaping, and was just a little concerned about the above mentioned kit, as they don't really seem to list any specs of the battery used in the box mod - apart from that it is 2100mAh - and the mod can be set to 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50W. It comes with a 0.2 ohm coil. Does anyone here know of this brand, if it is safe for 0.2 ohm, or any more info on the batteries used in them for me to do some further research?

Many thanks is advance for any advice!

Cheers

DJ

bucky_9

Apr 13, 2017
I have a few questions, so I'm fairly new to vaping a definitely new to ohm and sub-ohm vaping along with building coils. My setup includes using the Panzer mech mod with a kangertech subox mini tank all powered by a samsung 18650 2500mAh 3.7V the coil I have in there is about a 2.0 ohm coil. I was wondering if this is a safe set up or not. Also I was wondering if it's best for the ohms to be higher or lower to get the best clouds. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread