Need help picking the best battery for Sub Ohm Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph0kused

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Deep severely comparing to what ?

Sorry about that lol I didn't type what I was comparing it to... I'm comparing them to these: IMR 18650 1500mAh Li-MN 3.7v rechargeable lithium battery

mnke.jpg

I have no actual hard data to back-up what I'm saying, but as someone who basically runs nothing but .5ohm - .8ohm setups, the Orangies MNKE 1500mAh seem not to dip as bad as the SX22 orbies.

I get a nice consistent vape out of my MNKE's for about 4 hours, after the 4 hour mark, I toss a freshie in.

Disregard my old-... Panny CGR's... that's for my "driving setup" RSST Gensis style atty running 1.0ohm single coil 26g kanthal

Just speaking in terms of consistency, i prefer my MNKE's, I don't know a lot about batteries, I just buy stuff and try it.

:p

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
Well, I'm certainly not buying 6 new batteries anytime soon.

Presently using a Panasonic NCR18650PF in my VV/VW, but just want something more powerful for a mech. Seems that the Sony US18650VTC4 has em all beat in terms of low resistance and power, but I haven't heard so much about them.

Strontium

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2012
Hurricane State
Well, I'm certainly not buying 6 new batteries anytime soon.

Presently using a Panasonic NCR18650PF in my VV/VW, but just want something more powerful for a mech. Seems that the Sony US18650VTC4 has em all beat in terms of low resistance and power, but I haven't heard so much about them.

Then just go for new US18650VTC5

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
Then just go for new US18650VTC5

yeah... I'm aware of their existence, and supposedly is just the VTC4 with longer life, but I haven't been able to find anything about if that longer life actually translates into longer effective power in the short-term > 3.7v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread