Which Atty to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofvape

Nov 11, 2015
I am looking for an atomizer which can give flavor like Kayfun lite but has large juice channels and a little more air flow.

I have goliath v1 and subtank mini other than the kayfun. Subtank gives me enough clouds and good flavour but i am looking bit more flavor like Kayfun.

I did my research and the recent tanks which are in talks are OBS crius, Zephyrus V2 and so on. I like single coil built but i can do with dual coils. I usually build subohm SS coils.

Please help me out, I am just going mad searching atty every where.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

SanFranAndy

Multiple ID Suspension
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Check out the TFV4 Mini
I am looking for an atomizer which can give flavor like Kayfun lite but has large juice channels and a little more air flow.

I have goliath v1 and subtank mini other than the kayfun. Subtank gives me enough clouds and good flavour but i am looking bit more flavor like Kayfun.

I did my research and the recent tanks which are in talks are OBS crius, Zephyrus V2 and so on. I like single coil built but i can do with dual coils. I usually build subohm SS coils.

Please help me out, I am just going mad searching atty every where.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
If you like the Kayfun lite such as I really did, check out the Smok TFV4 mini. Its the only one that give me satisfaction like the Kayfun, I generally vape mouth to lung and build on the RBA deck. Easy to build on and you can insert an airflow restricter in the RBA that will give you the feel of the Kayfun. Authentic Smok™ TFV4 MINI Tank - Full Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread