Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Different finish.

The bronze finish on the Radius is PVD coated where as the original bronze Provari was ceramic. :)
Sorry - I wasn't very clear. Does it look the same? As in - does the Radius Bronze sparkle in the sun like the Bronze ProVari 2.5 mini or is it matte flat?

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Im totally torn between these two.

8891a6d426a9016ff9dca8e32b6e3554.jpg

9e442ea6a5b07a842146580b632c6df6.jpg

Bits scrambled by Tapatalk on my Nexus 6...
Go stealth!!! :)

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Elyptic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2014
Upstate NY
I vote for black stealth
I really love the stealth black. But realistically, I'm not always going to have a black Atty to put on top. So I'm wondering if the blue / graphite combo may look better with brushed stainless attys.

Vap3Go4t

Jan 22, 2012
Cleveland
I really love the stealth black. But realistically, I'm not always going to have a black Atty to put on top. So I'm wondering if the blue / graphite combo may look better with brushed stainless attys.

That is what I keep thinking about with the atty. The standard black radius will look nice with a lot more attys that I have already.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
How do the covers feel - rubber I guess? Are they soft or hard?

Yea...I giggled too.
I was giggling when I posted this. They're soft rubber. The white is just as translucent as the ghost white radius itself. Not feeling it.

Sent from my i6S+

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Yep, uh huh ... nice try. :D
One does not have to spend $300 to get a customized Radius if one doesn't want to. LOL! That's why they made sleeves & wraps. Speaking of which I'm gonna see what wraps catch my eye cause ghost white isn't white enough for me.

Sent from my i6S+

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
...aaaaand now I wait for my stealth radius. may the gods help me, i have amassed quite a collection...
Yes... Me too.... I really have!
It's matte flat :)
Wow - that's awesome. I assume the Grey and what's under the Stealth ceramic coat is the same matte then? If so the Stealth is gonna be a resilient beast!

Btw - we're all quietly (and not so quietly) hoping you release a ProVape atty! I'm sure you've worked on prototypes and have some excellent ideas. :)

Would be a nice 1-2 punch from a great company!

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
This had me scratching my head too. The stealth version was a no brainer but the rest of them? If they had a focus group that led them towards choices like skulls and that abstract mud slinger they should have their ears boxed. They have literally scores of peeps here in this humble lil forum that might have been able to provide some great input. I'm staring at those skulls thinking someone on the mothership needs to remember their demographics. All that aside, I'm a true happy camper over my soon to be delivered Stealth version! [emoji485]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. I worked in high tech for years. There are companies which are headed by the engineers and those headed by the marketeers. Obviously, both are needed, but it's how the products are finally brought out. My impression is that Provape is an engineering company. Don't see a marketing oriented company coming out with the skulls and mud. IMHO.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Yeah. I worked in high tech for years. There are companies which are headed by the engineers and those headed by the marketeers. Obviously, both are needed, but it's how the products are finally brought out. My impression is that Provape is an engineering company. Don't see a marketing oriented company coming out with the skulls and mud. IMHO.
Right on Target!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread