Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Stanley, I've a JWraps cup holder since JWraps first came out with them for the Radius. It's exactly what you're looking for. Radius on one side and P3 on the other:

View attachment 530823
Good stuff! I got the Radius on one side and then the two slots on the other.
Oh and Stanley, JWraps is running a sale too:

IMG_1307.JPG
Dang!!! Didn't use it.... Oh well..... Grrrrr.....! Lol...
I snatched one when they first came out as well. Opted for 1 Radius and two tube mod slots. Allows one to have 3 flavors at their driving finger tips. Excellent craftsmanship and customer service to boot. Perfect choice for those folks that might be considering it[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep - that's the one! I figured even if I only use the Radius and p3, there's always a slot for a pen, flashlight or the like.

Good stuff!!

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yep - that's the one! I figured even if I only use the Radius and p3, there's always a slot for a pen, flashlight or the like.

Good stuff!!

Think juice for the open hole...

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Good idea. I'll toss my innokin ucan in there!

That is a dern good idea! Did Not even consider that option, fits perfect too. Thanks [emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I don't even own a Radius yet but I think I might go ahead and order one. I'm wondering if maybe they could do one Radius, one 30 mil (juice bottle) and one 22 for mod.
I thought of this too...

Like minds an all.

There would be room for a 30 mm hole inside of the Radi spot.

Now, If they will do that our not is a question I do not have an answer for.

Jim

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Allllllright then everybody! I am the proud owner of the black onyx radius! I had the first Provari Classic way back in the day (which still works) it shows the quality of Provape is undeniable.
Pictures when you get it or it didn't happen!

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
Knife, the batt in the pic is certainly NOT an Ultra Fire, or any batt with "fire" in its name. It's a Panny. What it looks like is not what it is in reality, so no worries, and I'm far from "UN-SAFE!!!". Thank you tho.

As far as your dilemma as to where to charge? Older info (and IMO wise info) always said to actually charge outside. I'm sure that's not going to be convenient or pastable for all of us, but is a great idea.
Sorry Miss Kat, It was the color that got me.:oops:

Knife

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
Those bags, well, not much value (IMO).

Fair point on the cordless phones, but I'm still not charging other things overnight (and my cordless phones don't either, just by the way).

These things were taught to by family members who are firemen. Nothing on an e-cig forum will ever change MY mind.

And I don't use Bounce to clean the lint filter of my clothes Dryer. Also, fireman..

There are a bunch of things on my "Don't" list, related to fire prevention. Fires suck.

Do whatever you want to. As will I.
From what I have learned from my Friend, Hank, (Rip hank! Who was a retired station chief from Kan. City MO. FD), The coffee machine and the plug in air fresheners are the two most dangerous things in a modern home). go figure!

Knife

Last edited:

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
@Susan W. ~ Another $85 gone to vape gear I don't need but want. :thumbs:
I'll be walking around looking like I'm ready for the wild wild west. Ordered (White Cream Guerrilla). Expected delivery tomorrow. This one is for the Radius & just realized I've got some ProVape reward points to spend. :banana:

white.jpg
Oooo I like that. It seems a bit too gunslinger for me, but I really like it. Let me know what you think of it after you have had it for awhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread