• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I have an idea and I want an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
I was wondering if what everyones thought are on the visiabilty of the posts on this forum? I can set it so you have to be a member to see the post would that be a good Idea? Would you all feel more comfortable if I do that? Please wiegh in as this is our forum and I want to make choices that make us all comfortable and willing to share!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'd post my opinion but am afraid that just anyone could see it! :p

Oh wait, I'm not a member so this post probably won't show up anyway!

BTW, what are the membership requirements? I think they should be many and varied so as to weed out the "undesirables" (think WaffleStomper!) :D

I think you have just passed the "test" for joining this group. Anyone who has to ask that question must be one of the critical thinkers and serious minded members that we welcome...probably. :confused:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I don't particularly care if it's open. I look at it this way....most non-ADD/H people wouldn't be interested anyway. As in real life, it would probably seem too 'scattered' for them. Hopefully the ones who need it would stick around though.

And if anyone comes in here just to start crap (think MastiffMike :D), the group owner can always take care of that ;)

Lu

Ronda

May 21, 2011
Pa
I vote for open. Like vaping, there's this idea it's somehow shameful. I'm not ashamed I have ADD, and in fact I've found it beneficial in many ways in life. Maybe sharing openly will help others who have struggled to understand and find compassion for themselves or their loved ones see it's not the end of the world, it's a great and different way of thinking and doing things. No better, no worse than any other way.

Warmest,
Ronda

I vote for open. Like vaping, there's this idea it's somehow shameful. I'm not ashamed I have ADD, and in fact I've found it beneficial in many ways in life. Maybe sharing openly will help others who have struggled to understand and find compassion for themselves or their loved ones see it's not the end of the world, it's a great and different way of thinking and doing things. No better, no worse than any other way.

Warmest,
Ronda

In prehistoric times, the person with add was likely to outlive others. I guess being able to sit still isn't an advantage if it gets you eaten lol we should consider ourselves more evolved hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread