Let's Make History.The GotVapes Community Project, Tell us what you want in a perfect Carto or tank and we will have it built, Come share your ideas !

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Come and join us on this new journey, Everyone can participate and let their voices be heard. We will let you all discuss with us what you would like to see in a perfect tank or cartomizer and we will take everyones ideas and work with you all in this thread and when we all feel we found a winning idea or design or a mixture of ideas, we will then have a factory who is willing and able to make us that new beta product to be tested by all of you.

ill add some of my ideas as well. So think big and lets make history!!!

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
1. Purple
2. Purple
3. Purple
(okay, okay... I like Purple)
4. Quad wick top coil (wicks all the way to bottom of tank)
5. 2.5ml tank
6. Changeable drip tip
7. No ml lines
8. Same diameter as a standard Ego
9. Aside from purple... I would like to see a multi-colored tank on a clearo... some sort of swirl... purple/green/blue or green/peach/lavendar or red/peach/pink
10. Top fill

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I'm still a stardust CE4 girl.
So the vision's BCC victory only top dual coil removable heads in pyrex, SS and also gunmetal.
3 to 5mls using my own drip tips (without an adapter) 510 threaded not ego (but keep the sleeve). IN purple.......

PS: Pami's multicolored glass would be awesome! smokey/purple trippy wave for me please.

Also I would pick one up in dark green(SS), blue(GM/SS), red(GM), Brest cancer pink(SS), orange(GM) and deep dark purple(GM/SS).

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
I would like a tank that can hold two different juices. I want to be able to switch to a different flavor without changing tanks.

Crazy, right?

there are things similar to that idea but to be honest while cool it becomes more of a gimmick and not something that would be super stand out special. but will keep it on the list

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
How bout a dripper that has a tornado swirl effect. Like them tornadoes for carburetors to increase air flow

can you explain that further

The vortices in a carb are used to help atomize the air/fuel mixture more so the mixture will combust more completely once it enters the cylinders. Something of this nature ( not exactly the same ) that would end up with a more saturated amount of vapor may help... I'm just uncertain if a vortex could help in this case.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
The vortices in a carb are used to help atomize the air/fuel mixture more so the mixture will combust more completely once it enters the cylinders. Something of this nature ( not exactly the same ) that would end up with a more saturated amount of vapor may help... I'm just uncertain if a vortex could help in this case.

yes but how would this be implemented/look like

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
yes but how would this be implemented/look like

tornado.jpeg

( It's not my fault... you asked for it... :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread