Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Here's an interesting twist - stopped into a new to me store yesterday. They own 2 or 3 places. Doing well. They don't seem interested in fighting or informing their customers of our troubles. They feel that if they let things go the way they are, hopefully it'll put their competition Out of business.

It's amazing how close that attitude is to Big Tobaccos and I can almost guarantee that between the deeming regulations and PA laws, they won't survive, even if they think they're okay today.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It's amazing how close that attitude is to Big Tobaccos and I can almost guarantee that between the deeming regulations and PA laws, they won't survive, even if they think they're okay today.
    Maybe they feel backed into a corner. Nobody to advise them of a better way. I think it's fight and hope now.

From CASAA, a link to thank Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson for standing up for vaping rights. I know this is a PA-specific thread but IMO it's in our best interest to support and show gratitude to everyone in power who is defending the rights of vapers.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Because I order products from shops that will not ship to PA after 10/01/16.

I hadn't heard or seen that shops outside of PA couldn't send to PA. I thought it was up to the buyer to voluntarily pay the 40% surcharge for out of state purchases whether on-line or at a B&M.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 13, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    I hadn't heard or seen that shops outside of PA couldn't send to PA. I thought it was up to the buyer to voluntarily pay the 40% surcharge for out of state purchases whether on-line or at a B&M.
    Yeah there's nothing about not Shipping to PA in the laws I don't think, but many companies may just decide it's not worth taking a risk of being handled...
    I just received an order from Spring Vapor in Texas. There was a note included stating that as of Oct 1, they will no longer ship to PA.
    Argh... Sucks... I'm stocking up! Haha

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    I just received an order from Spring Vapor in Texas. There was a note included stating that as of Oct 1, they will no longer ship to PA.
    Stuff may be able to get in if you order from Canada. We'll have to see how it goes. The guys in my sig ship to the US now and the site will convert to the greenback so you can view price in US dollars. This sucks of course but there is a chance.....

Jugband

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    Yeah there's nothing about not Shipping to PA in the laws I don't think, but many companies may just decide it's not worth taking a risk of being handled...

Argh... Sucks... I'm stocking up! Haha

I live in PA. All I use are high quality mechs, I have several. I also have several RDA's, so much 100 mg nic I lost track, I have a mini freezer on the way from UPS just to hold it all. I'm well stocked for a lifetime.
    Just a friendly reminder, we have to look out for all those who are new, or haven't had the opportunity to find vapeing yet. I truly hope it's not to late for them. We can't be content with what we have, we have to keep fighting so everyone has the opportunity. :)

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 13, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    I live in PA. All I use are high quality mechs, I have several. I also have several RDA's, so much 100 mg nic I lost track, I have a mini freezer on the way from UPS just to hold it all. I'm well stocked for a lifetime.
    Just a friendly reminder, we have to look out for all those who are new, or haven't had the opportunity to find vapeing yet. I truly hope it's not to late for them. We can't be content with what we have, we have to keep fighting so everyone has the opportunity. :)
    You're making me want to stock up more! Need more flavoring... Then pg/VG - I have a gallon of each..

I have like 4500ml of 100mg/ml nic vase (roughly 20 years at my rate).

I feel like I don't have enough...

Jugband

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    You're making me want to stock up more! Need more flavoring... Then pg/VG - I have a gallon of each..

I have like 4500ml of 100mg/ml nic vase (roughly 20 years at my rate).

I feel like I don't have enough...

As they say, you can't be to good looking or have to much vape stuff :thumbs:
    Personally I'm not worried about flavoring, can always order from non vape shops, i.e. TFA. To make your hard candy ;)
    You can always get PG/VG from Essitonial Depot or even Amazon. I personally would concern myself with good solid mechs, and RDA's.
    In any case good luck to us all in PA. And thanks for taking my post in stride, we're all in this togeather!

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 13, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    As they say, you can't be to good looking or have to much vape stuff :thumbs:
    Personally I'm not worried about flavoring, can always order from non vape shops, i.e. TFA. To make your hard candy ;)
    You can always get PG/VG from Essitonial Depot or even Amazon. I personally would concern myself with good solid mechs, and RDA's.
    In any case good luck to us all in PA. And thanks for taking my post in stride, we're all in this togeather!
    Absolutely! And another great post by you here actually. :)

I have enough Provari's to last me a lifetime. So I'm not worried about getting mechs or anything. Maybe I could use one just because...

I just ordered a Reo Grand LP/SL Black Wrinkle / Hammer Tone and am gonna get at least another squonker, a Reo RM2, and have a couple good bottom feed atty's on the way at well.

3 Kayfun v5's, 2 Calix, 3 Hurricane Clowns, probably 11 Provari's in total, including 2 Radius, 6 2.5's (mini and reg), 3 P3's, and a Classic 2.5 in the way. A Russian and 4 Billet Boxes and lots of coils as well! :)

Wow - thats a lot of [Moderated]! Lol. And that's just what I could come up with off the top if my head... I'd say I'm pretty well hunkered down. I just spent like $100 on flavor concentrates today too. Lol

And I did get a other liter of 100mg juice after my last post! :)

Goal here is to not have to buy too much else after Oct 1st.... At least not for quite awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jugband

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    image.jpeg
    Absolutely! And another great post by you here actually. :)

I have enough Provari's to last me a lifetime. So I'm not worried about getting mechs or anything. Maybe I could use one just because...

I just ordered a Reo Grand LP/SL Black Wrinkle / Hammer Tone and am gonna get at least another squonker, a Reo RM2, and have a couple good bottom feed atty's on the way at well.

3 Kayfun v5's, 2 Calix, 3 Hurricane Clowns, probably 11 Provari's in total, including 2 Radius, 6 2.5's (mini and reg), 3 P3's, and a Classic 2.5 in the way. A Russian and 4 Billet Boxes and lots of coils as well! :)

Wow - thats a lot of [Moderated]! Lol. And that's just what I could come up with off the top if my head... I'd say I'm pretty well hunkered down. I just spent like $100 on flavor concentrates today too. Lol

And I did get a other liter of 100mg juice after my last post! :)

Goal here is to not have to buy too much else after Oct 1st.... At least not for quite awhile.

Nice choice on the Reo

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 13, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Very nice! I had a hard time deciding on slotted or not slotted... Argh... I waffled over that for hours... Lol.

Was between the Black Wrinkle with the silver vein (regular), and what I ended up with, which was Black Wrinkle and Hammer Tone slotted.

But those non-slotted look great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread