Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, KY
I am going to answer for @jrenae4 because I do not believe she is a NET vapor. They were experiencing some issues. I also had several orders in the pipeline at that time that eventually got filled. During this time some people had their credit card company issue a refund to them and this resulted in charge backs. When he came back, he came back with a bang with lots of new flavors plus those that cancelled he still fulfilled their orders. They have been back to normal for 2+ years.
How long is their usual processing time now? I would like to give them another shot for sure, their liquid was pretty amazing!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Apparently, my 2 favorites arent even NET lmao. I tried NET.COM back when i used to be really active on the forum. They were wonderful, but took 4 months to get here, and their ppl didnt answer any of the 5 or 6 emails i had sent over that time. Kinda turned me off of them and i havent ordered since. Do you know if theyve cleaned their act up about that? I think they were in the middle of moving to a bigger lab when i ordered my stuff so maybe that was why

Clay (N.E.T.com) did go through a rough patch. Relationship, healh, whatever. But he did come back in a big way and has been providing great NETs and customer service again for, yes, about 2 years.

I was a die hard NETizen back then. I extract my own now, and have not purchased any for quite awhile. I have moved from mostly NETs to all kinds of flavors and doing more DIY. I love Ahlusion's Wild Woods and my own DIY NETs when I want a good tobacco vape. Those and Mr Vape RY4 are my tobacco go tos.

The NET threads are not nearly as active as they were 2 years ago, but the love is still strong out there.

As for WTAs in extracted tobacco - I have no references to quote but I would think, like nicotine, they are so negligible as to be non-existent. WTA tobaccos do exist, can't remember the company (and on my phone with no links), but WTAs do help some people quit smoking.

Jonathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, KY
Clay (N.E.T.com) did go through a rough patch. Relationship, healh, whatever. But he did come back in a big way and has been providing great NETs and customer service again for, yes, about 2 years.

I was a die hard NETizen back then. I extract my own now, and have not purchased any for quite awhile. I have moved from mostly NETs to all kinds of flavors and doing more DIY. I love Ahlusion's Wild Woods and my own DIY NETs when I want a good tobacco vape. Those and Mr Vape RY4 are my tobacco go tos.

The NET threads are not nearly as active as they were 2 years ago, but the love is still strong out there.

As for WTAs in extracted tobacco - I have no references to quote but I would think, like nicotine, they are so negligible as to be non-existent. WTA tobaccos do exist, can't remember the company (and on my phone with no links), but WTAs do help some people quit smoking.
Yeah i will probly give NET.com another shot. Im all stocked up on AHL and could use more good tobacco flavors in my box to rotate through. Think i will probly order some burley and candy and candied cavendish from tpr as well. I forgot how quickly this thread can get expensive lol!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I tried to like the White Rabbit several times over the years however for whatever reason it just was not for me. Buckle My Shoeberry on the otherhand well a home run for AiV and me.

What other aiv flavors do you enjoy? White rabbit is my coffee vape. I can't vape more than a tank with out taking a break.

I've tried a few new flavors for me lately, and the blue berry is a real hit. Cheshire catnip not so much

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Who makes that one? Sounds familiar

The Owner is Brian Smith. Quite frankly, his line was the best NET tobacco flavors I have ever tasted, and I have tried many. I am very particular about ejuice flavors I vape, these were spectacular. ( to me)

@ENAUD

Jonathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, KY
The Owner is Brian Smith. Quite frankly, his line was the best NET tobacco flavors I have ever tasted, and I have tried many. I am very particular about ejuice flavors I vape, these were spectacular. ( to me)

@ENAUD
Looks like they havent posted anything to facebook since 4/2015. Vapingwatch.com also doesnt have it, that was only place i found that ever sold it. Shame i never got to try any of his stuff

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Looks like they havent posted anything to facebook since 4/2015. Vapingwatch.com also doesnt have it, that was only place i found that ever sold it. Shame i never got to try any of his stuff

Sorry. Yeah I know, it is a shame he disappeared. But there was some chatter a few months back, that he was going solo and redoing his line of NET. But with the legal BS goings ons... it may never see the light of day.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Sorry. Yeah I know, it is a shame he disappeared. But there was some chatter a few months back, that he was going solo and redoing his line of NET. But with the legal BS goings ons... it may never see the light of day.
Hiyah Kn0tty ;) Yep, that River Bottom Fog Sauce was some mighty fine tasting juice, glad I loaded up on a bunch of it when it went on clearance sale. I even grabbed some at higher nic levels than I usually use because it was just THAT good. I'm pretty sure it's gone for good now, kinda sad...I'm going to freeze same of what I have in hopes of preserving it for a while.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Hiyah Kn0tty ;) Yep, that River Bottom Fog Sauce was some mighty fine tasting juice, glad I loaded up on a bunch of it when it went on clearance sale. I even grabbed some at higher nic levels than I usually use because it was just THAT good. I'm pretty sure it's gone for good now, kinda sad...I'm going to freeze same of what I have in hopes of preserving it for a while.

I have done the same sir! :thumbs:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Momentum is building!

After our wildly successful North American premiere, we've got seven big updates to share with you:

1) Please watch and share the new video highlights from the North American premiere on Facebook. Twitter too.

2) We released 100+ pictures also. Check them out here.
3) Première française!

88e96c05-3150-40ff-8a09-2e88802b7fcb.jpg

We are very excited to announce that we'll have our French Premiere at one of the most famous theaters in all of Europe, Le Grand Rex!
This will be a private event for media and VIPs, but please email James@AttentionEra.com if you'd like tickets. We do have some available.

4) African Premiere at Jozi Film Festival!

b442eea6-fa3b-45a9-8605-93a615e311e2.jpg

Two stars in A Billion Lives, Dr. Delon Human (Former President of the World Medical Association) & Dr. Derek Yach (Former Executive Director at the World Health Organization), grew up in South Africa. We are proud to announce that we'll have our African Premiere in their home country as part of the Jozi Film Festival in Johannesburg.

The press mentions have already begun (please keep showing love to our media friends).

5) Canadian Premiere!

413509ca-3626-463b-a86f-65ef2fa1bb94.jpg

The HotDocs Cinema hosts one of the most important documentary film festivals in the world. It is an honor to announce that we'll have our Canadian premiere there in Toronto on October 21st.

This will also be a private event for media and VIPs, but please email James@AttentionEra.com if you'd like tickets.

6) Official Selection at the National Harm Reduction Film Festival in San Diego

28e39cdd-f7a7-48bd-8f03-609362c85589.jpg

We are excited to bring Tobacco Harm Reduction to the broader Harm Reduction community. I agree 100% with them that harm reduction means respect, dignity and compassion. For tickets to the festival and conference, please visit their website.
Wish us luck!

7) Global Theater Launch

Thanks for your patience. We are getting close!

Because of the successful North American Premiere (and your support), we now have a distributor interested in the movie if we can gain more traction with the public and mainstream media.

In order to do that, we still need to secure more sponsored support for our Hollywood Premiere festivities. We need to host a red carpet reception, premiere, and after-party that will bring in the celebrities, media, and publicity.

It's vital to do it properly because our Hollywood Premiere will be the launch of our global theater release (which leads to Netflix and other releases). We need this topic taken seriously.

We're also planning a red carpet screening + panel discussion in New York City for international media.

In the meantime, we still need people to help organize events in their city and help get people to sign up. When we get our global launch figured out, things will move quickly. Right now we need to know what cities are interested in the movie.
We need to get organized now.

We're almost there!

- Aaron Biebert & the team

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
What other aiv flavors do you enjoy? White rabbit is my coffee vape. I can't vape more than a tank with out taking a break.

I've tried a few new flavors for me lately, and the blue berry is a real hit. Cheshire catnip not so much

This changes every few months or so — my current favorites in no particular order are the blueberry one of course, Sultana, Duchess de Leche, A Quiet Morning plus Lavishsuckle Lemonade and Lovebirds with the last two being limited editions that I stocked up on. I always have 15FF on hand however I don’t vape this nearly as much as I use to — I finally OD’ed on it after 2+ years of vaping it. I have never tried Cheshire Catnip and doubt I will.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Apparently, my 2 favorites arent even NET lmao. I tried NET.COM back when i used to be really active on the forum. They were wonderful, but took 4 months to get here, and their ppl didnt answer any of the 5 or 6 emails i had sent over that time. Kinda turned me off of them and i havent ordered since. Do you know if theyve cleaned their act up about that? I think they were in the middle of moving to a bigger lab when i ordered my stuff so maybe that was why

When I first tried Net dot com Clay was having some issues, I was very frustrated and if there were a lot more good choices for NET at the time I might never have givin him another chance.

However I am glad it all worked out he has not had issues ever since and they are some amazing NET juices

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I remember someone here got it, but don't remember who it was. They said it had a strong lime flavor at the time.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

I had got this juice very Lime forward out of the mail, at one point about 2 weeks in the cherry came out to play but another week in the lime took over again

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I've been eyeing sultana. I tried 11th rose. But I ordered too high of nic. I should give 15ff a try.

FYI Sultana does have some wine in it. I tried 11th Rose awhile ago and really wanted to like it however I could only vape it in short spurts. A gal who worked at my neighborhood B&M loved it so I gave it to her. In return she bought me a Rose Boba Tea which was delicious. I have also had Lavender Ever After — same thing so never reordered. AiV did a wonderful job with these flavors for those that like floral vapes however they were not for me. 15FF has a little NET in it that gives it a smoky taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread