What Mech ya sportin today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
brass goon on a #1 etched rogue mod by J Mark.
5ea3ib.jpg

Beautiful mod

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I found this mech on ebay for 12.99 - touted as authentic so I sprung for it. And I am glad I did great mech!!
The Prophet by Divine Mods - Topped with an authentic Colt rda by Deus Mods (Great flavor atty!!):
IMG_2613[1].JPG

I was having so much fun with this little bugger that I decided to pull another mech out for the evening. Here is a very loud Anarchist v2 in Blood Splatter and topped with the Vinyl Edition 510 Atty from 510 Distro:
IMG_2614[1].JPG

And a fun little build:
IMG_2615[1].JPG

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Figured that would pull out this P.O.S. For a spin today. Worst mech mod I have ever had the pleasure of owning. Battery door doesn't fit and the firing mechanism sucks.

Looks cool and hits hard though.....

615C384B-7E40-4360-A75D-DB9BEEDEB8E1_zpswni7urgf.jpg
image.jpg

The wifi doesn't work :lol:

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
After buying a Subzero mod/ 24mm rda combo and being disappointed that the mod is garbage, I have to say the rda is awesome. So I'm rocking it on my good old Optic in place of the usual brass Goon RDA...
2hcqdlz.jpg

The three I have are very well done, authentic parts fit perfectly, and they've been flawless so far.

bHEhICb.jpg

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
I cannot say for sure what your issue is, but when I got the black one, switch was overly stiff, and would not fire reliable. Looked through my spare springs for a replacement. During the process one of the springs caused it to fire when turning the end cap on all the way. That would be the first thing I would check. I would/did also replace the o-ring on the contacts with a decent quality one.

2 of my 3 are 1:1, the third has a shorter blunt pin to activate the clutch, all three work equally well once I did a little work on them. I polished pin/clutch surfaces as well as the key contact points.

If you can post up some pics of the switch and clutch type contacts it might also prove useful. When working properly the switch is quite nice. I bought a set of SOI silver plated contacts which work equally as well in all three.

Reactions: MMW and Ben85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread