IMG_20210123_112828563~2.jpg
IMG_20210123_112845683.jpg

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I just ran across my Super T Precise 18650, which hasn't been used in at least 7-years. It's got the brass end cap & button, which IIRC I paid extra for. But, I've scratched it trying to remove it. Seems it has seized. Better pack it up and send it in for its lifetime warranty, right? LOL. Any ideas on how to free it?

Also, while I'm here. Any suggestions for an appropriate 18650 for this mod? I know the P18 isn't tolerant of battery length variations, and needs a protected cell. I generally vape from 0.7-1.6Ω.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I just ran across my Super T Precise 18650, which hasn't been used in at least 7-years. It's got the brass end cap & button, which IIRC I paid extra for. But, I've scratched it trying to remove it. Seems it has seized. Better pack it up and send it in for its lifetime warranty, right? LOL. Any ideas on how to free it?

Also, while I'm here. Any suggestions for an appropriate 18650 for this mod? I know the P18 isn't tolerant of battery length variations, and needs a protected cell. I generally vape from 0.7-1.6Ω.
Put it in freezer that might work. LG HE4 batteries should be fine. I have a super t precise too along with an E.L.A satin finish.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
I'll give the freezer a shot at it.
Don't I need a protected battery for this unregulated mod?
no protected battery, not advisable, dont remember the whies and why's nots exactly, sorry,just didnt want to leave you hanging

Last edited:

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Picked up a stacked 26650 Broadside the other day. I have other 26650 mechs, but this is zooming up to the top of my favorite list. Rather than have threaded sections, it’s one long tube, which is something I’ve not seen much in stacked mechs. Granted, that means it can only be used in stacked configuration, but I’m 100% fine with that. Have a number of large RDAs that look great on it.

To get an appreciation of the size, the pic shows it next to its brother, the 20700 Broadside with a healthy patina on it. While I keep the threads and innards clean, I like a copper mod with a patina. Figured I’d get a pic of it now when it’s all shiny since it’s not going to be like that much longer.

sb.JPG

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Picked up a stacked 26650 Broadside the other day. I have other 26650 mechs, but this is zooming up to the top of my favorite list. Rather than have threaded sections, it’s one long tube, which is something I’ve not seen much in stacked mechs. Granted, that means it can only be used in stacked configuration, but I’m 100% fine with that. Have a number of large RDAs that look great on it.

To get an appreciation of the size, the pic shows it next to its brother, the 20700 Broadside with a healthy patina on it. While I keep the threads and innards clean, I like a copper mod with a patina. Figured I’d get a pic of it now when it’s all shiny since it’s not going to be like that much longer.

View attachment 938749
That looks great! Congrats. ooooh gonna hit like a train, yes sir re bob! I have a 18650 broadside that I can run as stacked. it's awesome. They are well made tubes imo. and wow I haven't seen one that was all one piece either. Lucky you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread