[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I'm very interested in purchasing a Peko kit (or maybe two) Do you have any alumide shell kits? Or SS rings/buttons?
I have quite a few Peko kits, but they are all white strong and flexible polished. No alumide or metal buttons. The rings on the this version of the Peko are made into the top cap, not separate. Just PM me as I don't always get email notifications from posts. I have more pics on my photobucket.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Thats kinda freakish looking... Pretty much a photoshop project gone bad!!!

supposed to be a picture by milton greene, back in 1953. pretty famous sitting 'the black cardigan' not sure what went wrong :?:
here's one more from the same series

8221d5591a4b87c8255aef49635bdef3.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hey folks! Thought I would post one of my little special projects that has been in the works for quite a while. Gdeal and myself designed this a long time ago, but getting them milled proved to be a long and costly adventure. Then I got stuck making all the buttons, building/soldering them and doing all the finish work, so yeah, that made it take an even longer time to get finished. They ended up being too cost prohibited to sell as a regular item (so more a labor of love since there was no profit involved at the price point they are being sold). They were just to expensive to manufacture, so we only made a couple of them. This particular one is mine and made with red mallee button and drip tip. One thing for sure, these are certainly going to be unicorns....LOL...as I will never be making them again. Anyway, enjoy the pics. This one isn't quite finished, which is why the screws are out in the bottom plate. But it was close enough that I thought I would share a pic.

There could quite possibly be one left that might get put up for sale, not sure yet as the beta guys got first shot at them. If there is someone interested in the one left over mod, send me a PM and might want to mention that here too. Yes, it is a DNA40 large screen and pricing will depend on the options you pick (discuss in PM if interested).

However, I do have some other mods coming up soon that will be for sale. I may have slowed down my vendor thing a lot, as I needed some time to start enjoying the hobby again and doing a few things for myself. But don't completely count me out just yet. I really think folks are going to love the next item up for sale. More to come soon on that.

OK, here are some pics of my alum mod. Yes, I suck at pics.

Last edited:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
doesn't that man know that's way too much bread? :D

dj, that sandwich needs some height! :lol:
Actually that was the wife's sammy as hers looked less messy. Mine was stacked higher and very messy...lol. But I did save a sammy juice soaked paper towel to send MikeP for torture purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread